Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Recommendations for a first mod/hydrid+tank

AVF Regular

Recommendations for a first mod/hydrid+tank

Afternoon vapers I've been thinking about advancing to the next level of vaping so if I could get a few suggestions on what would be suitable for a first mod/hybrid + tank,rebuildable it would be great. I'm quite handy at fixing things so I wouldn't mind something fiddley.
    Opdeemist likes this.

Then welcome to the world of rebuildables then mate, you'll be fixing stuff all the time. Even when you've got something good working. Initially you'll be working on trying to reblicate it. lol.....

Im sorry I offer no real words of advice at this stage. The more experienced will be along at some stage to enlighten you.

Super Moderator
    I always suggest people get a provari as a first mod as it's really flexible, reliable and nearly bullet proof!

As for atties, well, get yourself one of the many genesis atties that are floating about. The AC9 is a good atty to be had, along with a couple of others (Siam Mods Cobra) etc.

Don't stop there though, a good set of batteries will do you a world of wonder too (CGR18650CH panasonics) and a good charger is definitely needed too.

It may be one of the more expensive mods, but they last forever... i've had my current one now for 1 year and 2 months!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by €offee View Post
    Afternoon vapers I've been thinking about advancing to the next level of vaping so if I could get a few suggestions on what would be suitable for a first mod/hybrid + tank,rebuildable it would be great. I'm quite handy at fixing things so I wouldn't mind something fiddley.
    How much do you want to spend, and how much do you know about ohms law, using a multimeter etc.

ETA:
    Oh yes, and what are you currently using?
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Hi fabricator I'm using an evic with the kanger t3 clearos,that about all I own at the moment and yes I have a reasonable understanding about using a multimeter,enough to get me out of trouble anyway and what I don't know I ask.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by €offee View Post
    Hi fabricator I'm using an evic with the kanger t3 clearos,that about all I own at the moment and yes I have a reasonable understanding about using a multimeter,enough to get me out of trouble anyway and what I don't know I ask.
    OK, stay with the eVic for now, add something like the aga t2:

AGA-T2 Pyrex RBA

and learn how to build some standard low resistance coils. You'll also need some 500 stainless steel mesh and some 34 gauge kanthal.
    €offee likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Love the simple look of them hybrids, then I saw the prices.

I just got my first mod.. Z-Max Scope. It's mintox.

Juices actually taste better when vaping it. Don't know why...

AVF Regular
    Get an rsst and a nemesis clone with a fusion mods hybrid kit. Should get change from a hunge.

AVF Regular
    I don't even own a multimeter and I've been using an orion hybrid for over a year and all my atties are rebuildable.
    chainsawttp likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast