Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: AusPost SUCK!

AVF Regular

AusPost SUCK!

So I was waiting on a delivery today from EcigMidshop ( a 18350 tube to fit my eVic), anyway I use the auspost tracking app and when I checked it this morning it said "on board with driver" and I checked it about 30 mins ago and it says "delivered". Now I'm home sick today and sitting no more than 3 meters from the front door and ain't nothing been delivered here I called Auspost and they hope to get hold of the driver and find out where it was delivered, they'll let me know within ten days hopefully. Is there any other route I should try to get it? I checked my neighbours places and seeing how I'm number 66 I checked number 6 and another street that has a similar name I checked that 66 and still nothing.
    Pisses me right off!!

End rant!

Vapin Like A Bawse
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

did they perhaps leave a card?

but yes they suck and are about the most expensive postal service in the world as far as I can tell.

Thats my experience with them, a driver told me they get $1 for a parcel to deliver or to leave a card.

We live down a driveway, so you can imagine how many trees are shredded just for our Lazy Aus Post Drivers.

Monopolies are not the best things, when you want quality.

I have found that when they say that they are on board with the Postie and not with a delivery driver.

AVF Regular
    Our post man has developed a habit of not even attempting delivery and just shoving a card in out mail box at 4pm.

Agree with you Cumulo, Auspost has got to be one of the most expensive postal services around. Regular post can turn a $30 order into a $40 order, it's not nice.
    The recent price hike would have been OK if service had picked up a bit.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokerz81 View Post
    I have found that when they say that they are on board with the Postie and not with a delivery driver.
    Yeah same, considering it would only be a small package. I watched the postie drive right by my place and thought huh that's weird, there's no way to find it unless whoever it was delivered too is a good person and drops it at my place. Fingers crossed.

Vapin Like A Bawse
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

The same thing happened to me, tracking status says delivered but not to me. someone else got my vapemail of syringes, bottles, cartos, carto punch, atomisers etc. Nothing useful to the average joe blow in this world. I followed ausposts procedure to put in a claim but had faith that the person who received my parcel in error would do the right thing. pfffft what was I thinking, zip,nadda, nothing, the driver claimed he delivered it and it was my word against his pretty much.
    I really hope its a different outcome for u, but if not depending on which service u chose, u can claim up to $100 or something from auspost as part of a claim or something
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    Thank goodness we're in a store, or we'd probably be copping the same dramas When our time's up here I'm sure it'll be a different story.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Lay alot of little nails upright in your front lawn and tomorrow when they come and it pops their tyre grab them and be like "where's my evic tube?!?!" :P
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    What I have noticed was that they scan all parcel first and deliver later so the record shows "delivered".
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast