Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Drip tip advice

AVF Regular

Drip tip advice

Howdy

I have some igo Ls and I need drip tips to fit. The drip tip lingo is not something that im used to, I understand some of it, but not enough to solve this problem and I thought I might be able to get some tips here as opposed to bugging vendors first.

Thanks

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    do you know of anything i can get in a hurry from an aus vendor? i dont want to wait LOL.

AVF Regular
    nah ive only got these - maybe have a sniff around the steam e cigs site i think they have $5 postage...

AVF Regular
    Oh ok, what kind of connector am I looking for like drip tips arent one size fits all are they?

AVF Regular
    these are 510 drip tips i believe - search for that - am sure others with more experience will steer u in the right direction in the morning - signing off...
    fifthflo likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    For drippers I like SS DTs because taking glass DTs in & out of the slot to drip with puts more stress on the glass each time you do it & there's a risk you could chip, crack or drop the glass DT.
    Glass is my preferred material for a DT but SS is better for a DT being pulled out & pushed in frequently IMO.

I like the same ones Avtek linked to actually or the vase style ones are pretty good too.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Since I know you like VK already Filthy, try these: 510 Brushed Stainless Steel Vase Drip Tip
    fifthflo likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Thanks Noe - im actually spreading the filth around these days - but vk is still my rock!!!

ETA: just ordered them express, bless the internet and vk as theyre so organised they should be in my hot little hands monday. if my ones with tips from FT arrive tomorrow ill throw a tanty.
    Last edited by fifthflo; 18-10-13 at 04:45 AM.

AVF Regular
    510 drip tips are by far the most common - and they're pretty much sold everywhere (and that's what you need - so it works out). If you see one listed as 510/901 - that would also fit.

The 510 is pretty much the standard for things with swappable drip tips. There are exceptions of course - the Kanger T2's, CE4 / Stardusts, and those long 306 ones are all different (there are others - those are some of the more common non-510 ones).

For the future (because of the shipping time), I recommend grabbing a crapload of different styles (and made from different materials) from Fasttech. Some of them aren't the best quality (though all the ones I've bought have been decent) - but it'll give you an idea of what materials and shapes you prefer.

Personally, I'm enjoying the hell out of Jade ones lately. Not as cold as metal, doesn't conduct heat as much (though it does warm a little - but pleasantly so), and surprisingly sturdy (even against titanium spikes, which can scratch up some other materials like aluminum). Hole is too narrow to drip down - but I remove the top cap / airflow control to redrip on my dripper anyway.
    fifthflo likes this.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast