Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: MAdvapes 2 new mods

AVF Regular

MAdvapes 2 new mods

I came across these today,
    First is a new magnetic switch mod called the smooth, it comes in two sizes either 18650 or 18350, It has ego/510 threads also. Its basically an updated magneto with smoother lines. Very nice mech mod.
    The Smooth

the next mod is EHPro EA Mod
    This one has a unique feature, virtually no voltage drop due to contacts are made of gold-plated brass for excellent conductivity. For $50 its a inexpensive heavy hitter. EHPro EA Mod
    The only thing I don't like about this mod is the switch is on the bottom side. I like switches on the very bottom,, or near the top.
    Jeff
    Samtron and Guttersmile like this.

plus in excess of $40 postage. Pineapple the pineapple out of MadVapes and their ridiculous shipping costs.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by llamabreath View Post
    plus in excess of $40 postage. Pineapple the pineapple out of MadVapes and their ridiculous shipping costs.
    I'm going to order some stuffs from Madvapes soonish. We'll use our freight forwarder. If you want we do a co-op like thing one supplier/many items, and reduce postage cost by LOTS.
    Gresh11 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    I'm going to order some stuffs from Madvapes soonish. We'll use our freight forwarder. If you want we do a co-op like thing one supplier/many items, and reduce postage cost by LOTS.
    Why thank you for the offer! But the only thing I would want from there is one of those clear plastic VV tube mods they used to have, I dont think they stock them any more from the looks of things though.

AVF Regular
    They used to have really expensive shipping, but I went all keyboard warrior like on them, I complained via email, numerous times, I complained on their facebook and low and behold, after 1 week of pounding them, They brought in cheap shipping options. I like to think it was because of my efforts, maybe, maybe not? but the shipping on a smooth magnetic mod is First-Class Package International Service $13.52
    Jeff
    Oh ya I really the their Spiced Pipe its a nice ejuice, and cheap
    They also have a magnetic bolt?? The Magnetic Bolt
    Gresh11, Guttersmile and Pipesub like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    They used to have really expensive shipping, but I went all keyboard warrior like on them, I complained via email, numerous times, I complained on their facebook and low and behold, after 1 week of pounding them, They brought in cheap shipping options. I like to think it was because of my efforts, maybe, maybe not? but the shipping on a smooth magnetic mod is First-Class Package International Service $13.52
    Jeff
    Oh ya I really the their Spiced Pipe its a nice ejuice, and cheap
    They also have a magnetic bolt?? The Magnetic Bolt
    Good work man!!

AVF Regular
    Why thank you for the offer! But the only thing I would want from there is one of those clear plastic VV tube mods they used to have, I dont think they stock them any more from the looks of things though.
    Yes they are out of stock but you could add your name to the wish list and when they come in, you would be notified via e-mail.
    ClearMax Variable Volt APV
    Jeff
    llamabreath and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    Good work man!!

Thanks , I also complained live on vapor joes mod envy internet show and on Vaporjoe's facebook page when he was pimping some madvapes gear. A little public shaming can bring venders inline, sometimes.
    Why I started complaining is because I priced one $1.30 led light and shipping was like around $25-30 shipping, for something 2mm and weighs like a since grain of rice. Once I seen that, it pissed me off. lol
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    The smooth will slide in and out of anus easily by the looks of it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    The smooth will slide in and out of anus easily by the looks of it.
    I don't think that's what the manufacture had intended uses for it, but hey if that's a hobby of yours, best of luck with that
    Jeff
    steve.c likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast