Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Please recommend an airy clearomizer...

Please recommend an airy clearomizer...

Can anyone recommend an airy clearomizer?

I've been letting smoker friends/family try out my ego-C + CE5 setup to get them to switch over to ecigs and some comments I've gotten from them is that they would prefer a more airy clearomizer with an easier pull (more similar to a real ciggie) than the CE5.

I've read than an Kanger EVOD is airier and have one of these and a Kanger T3S on order but would like some other ideas.

AVF Regular
    Protank ....
    SweeetIlluzions and Livkat like this.

AVF Regular
    In my experience, all the Kanger products are airy. Especially the recent devices like the Protank.
    In quite a few of these things, you can make the air inlet passages bigger if you have the inclination to learn the methods.
    That said, go the Kanger for airy.
    SweeetIlluzions likes this.

t3s is perfect, just get a 1.5mm drill bit from bunnings or ebay and drill one of the airholes, works perfect after that.

Wow!!! Active forum.

Thanks for the replies all. I guess I'll wait and see how the T3S and EVOD perform and look into drilling holes if still not airy enough. The people who made the comments must have lungs like a vacuum, hahaha.

Yeah ego threaded BCC kangertech clearos are the airiest. EVODs, mini pro tanks etc.
    I haven't tried the earlier ones though, as they all had a rep for leaking more than evods and pro tanks

AVF Regular
    yep second that, protank (at least v1) is pretty airy

AVF Regular
    anything kanger seems to be pretty airy. i found both the t2 and t3 too airy for my liking. about the evods tho, the le cheapo clones from fasttech aren't all that airy.

I don't like the FT clones much though. I have one FT clone and 5 proper ones.
    The FT clone has a wick that isn't good (very thin), and the body feels a tiny bit thinner and lighter. And the plating on the base part has rubbed off on mine, ie half of the base is now very dull.

Also different coil head (smaller than the newer legit kangers because they now have a similar head as the protank, ie longer spout/knurled piece to make it easier to unscrew the head - the clones still have the old small top bit).
    Also the FT clone has that silicon rubber seal under the wick that the legit ones don't have - pretty sure that seal was put there to make up for the thinner smaller wick, it helps a bit to stop leaking and gurgling, but a decent wick would have been better.

In short - buy the clone and you may need to get a better coil/head unit for it anyway. For the cost of them together you could have bought the real thing and not have to deal with lighter/thinner construction and the plating wearing off so easy.

Edit: To make it clear I was talking about the evod. FT clone vs the real one.
    Last edited by coopz; 20-10-13 at 02:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tugboatofdeath View Post
    yep second that, protank (at least v1) is pretty airy
    Protank V1 is definitely airy, I find the 2 a lot tighter of a draw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast