Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Innokin iclear30S

Anyone tried one of these? The 'S' version that ships with the VTR PV?

I like the iclear16 and old 30, but was thinking about trying some newer designs.
    I was tempted with the Aspire BDC, but overall, put off by them using nova bodies and I prefer top coil designs for flavour anyway.
    But it looks like innokin have gone the 'carto' style coil head like that with their new iclear30s. I don't know much about it though because not even innokin's own website has it featured as a separate part, but USA vape shops seem to selling them already. I think you can either get them with the old swivel head, or the old swivel head will fit on top, not sure but all the new one's I've seen had a fixed drip tip.

I might try track some down as I want to get more iclear30 clearos anyway, but thinking about trying these instead of the regular ones.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    That looks very very flood able to me
    Do you know de way 👺

It's still a top coil

AVF Regular
    they work great with no flooding or dry hits I just don't like the idea that you cant rebuild them as the silica chamber is fused together

Yeah YoGi, it's just the way the world is going, with people using cartos, the aspire BDC coming out, and well, dual coil clearos in general as I haven't even bothered rebuilding any older iclears anyway, too much hassle for a $2 saving.

I'm going to get some RDAs and already have an RBA (Thanks Toddosh!). And I might even rebuild some BCC thinks like protanks. But not worth rebuilding a dual coil clearo and never has been.

Was going tot try one when I got my vtr but thought really how much better could it be over a iclear 30?

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Yeah YoGi, it's just the way the world is going, with people using cartos, the aspire BDC coming out, and well, dual coil clearos in general as I haven't even bothered rebuilding any older iclears anyway, too much hassle for a $2 saving.

I'm going to get some RDAs and already have an RBA (Thanks Toddosh!). And I might even rebuild some BCC thinks like protanks. But not worth rebuilding a dual coil clearo and never has been.
    To this day I have never had a premade coil I was happy with the vape off :C
    Do you know de way 👺

Quote Originally Posted by ssingleton View Post
    Was going tot try one when I got my vtr but thought really how much better could it be over a iclear 30?
    I thought they came with the VTR?

Quote Originally Posted by T7x View Post
    To this day I have never had a premade coil I was happy with the vape off :C
    Iclear seem the best out of all the premade coils, that's why I like them for clearos.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    I've never actually had an iclear, I figured dual coil : twice the chance of a short with premades. :P Well maybe we should try to convince innokin into doing a co-op sale for us.
    Do you know de way 👺

Anyone found a aussie vendor that has the new iClear 30's?

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast