AVF Regular

Vape only mega clearomiser help

Morning vapers I've just purchased the vape only mega clearo and it has a very tight draw,not keen on that. Now I was reading in the forum that you can take part of the wick out to make the draw a little easier,before i go ripping mine to bits does it make the draw easier also I was just wondering if these clearos are rebuildable. Thank you

AVF Regular
    I can't see any reason why you couldn't rebuilt the coil in them, if you know how to do it, which I don't so I can't really help with that. if you're finding the draw too tight, you might try loosening it off you battery/mod just a tiny bit. there are videos showing how to take out the top floating wick. I find it harder than the people on the vids and use 2 pairs of pliers to do it. I grip the base with one pair and as gently as possible, pull the centre post out with the other pair (after removing the little silicon collar). lift 1 wick out and put it back together again. when you've got the centre post out of the head, you will see the coil and how it is made, so you'll be able to see if you think you'll be able to rebuild it or not.