Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: dripping say what?!

AVF Regular

dripping say what?!

i need major help on this dripping thang..i am lazy .i dont rebuild..but relise im going to have learn somewhere..currently use carto tanks and evods and protank, i want something very easy but very good(asking much) i have watched youtube videos on ebaron and genisis and it looks so hard and confusing someone help me out..remember im new to dripping thanks heaps x
    essiemessy, jen and Gresh11 like this.

AVF Regular
    Not exactly in the same class as the ebaron etc, but an easy to set up dripper and cheap.
    All you'll need is some wire and wick.
    http://www.vapeking.com.au/igo-l-reb...ping-atomizer/
    And here Pete
    http://youtu.be/yM2tSa7zjeE
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

jen
    AVF Regular
    Im lazy too, have gotten even lazier and dont drip anymore
    When I was dripping I bought cheapies off fasttech w the intention of piffing dead ones at someone who does rebuild and just buying another for myself.
    Livkat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Im lazy too, have gotten even lazier and dont drip anymore
    When I was dripping I bought cheapies off fasttech w the intention of piffing dead ones at someone who does rebuild and just buying another for myself.

what do you do then lol...as im so lazy ..cartos are giving me a hard time lately too costly looking into mesh cartos

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    All you'll need is some wire and wick.
    And that's where I exit the building. People who rebuild their coils are forever saying how easy it is. For some of us though, it is a total nightmare. Trust me, I've tried. It's not that I can't learn to do it, it's that I don't want to. Doesn't interest me, don't have the time, don't have the tools, don't have the patience, don't have the eyesight, don't have the fingers....just don't have what it takes, lol!

Livkat, I have 3 eBarons and they are all I use now. I just can't go back to clearos no matter how many times I try to. The youtube vids make them look a lot harder than they are. Pop out the coil, run it under hot water, push it back in, dry burn, and away you go.

Problem is they are stupidly expensive.
    Livkat and steve.c like this.

AVF Regular
    I was looking at those mesh cartos last night too, but bludy out of stock on, um, think it was vapezone? (had so many darn webpages with stock up I cant remember! )
    Not cheap though if they don't last a while, atleast considerably longer than normal cartos
    Livkat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Maybe My Thread will help
    Livkat likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    And that's where I exit the building. People who rebuild their coils are forever saying how easy it is. For some of us though, it is a total nightmare. Trust me, I've tried. It's not that I can't learn to do it, it's that I don't want to. Doesn't interest me, don't have the time, don't have the tools, don't have the patience, don't have the eyesight, don't have the fingers....just don't have what it takes, lol!

Livkat, I have 3 eBarons and they are all I use now. I just can't go back to clearos no matter how many times I try to. The youtube vids make them look a lot harder than they are. Pop out the coil, run it under hot water, push it back in, dry burn, and away you go.

Haha fair enough JenJ.
    I haven't tried them, but have only heard excellent things about the ebaron.
    Livkat likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

jen
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Livkat View Post
    what do you do then lol...as im so lazy ..cartos are giving me a hard time lately too costly looking into mesh cartos
    I use evods, 1.5ml and 3mls
    Am trying diff 510 connector BCCs atm too (evods being ego connection and making me clean the adaptor now n then on provari, see lazzzeeeeee!) I have a couple of diff styles I like but being, erm, effortly challenged (ha!) I use one flavour per tank so dont have to clean them out too often. Therefore when I get a new flavour I need new tank.

On the effortly positive side I change the evod heads once a week. ish. snort.

This dripper from FT was a nice cloud blower https://www.fasttech.com/p/1363601

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post

thanks im looking into ebaron ,,im having trouble finding where to buy and the replacments as yes im the same ,,dont want to learn and lazy i have kids man ,,hard enough to get time to fill a tank arghh lol
    essiemessy likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast