Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Little RANT about STARDUSTS (CE4s)

CCC

Little RANT about STARDUSTS (CE4s)

Well in December it will be 2 years i have been vaping for and i have been using stardusts aka ce4s almost exclusively for the whole time, and i must say i was so happy and in love with them for a long time.......... until recently i have been majorly disappointed with them or maybe i should say the CLONES being sold as the real thing.

Seriously if they are not made by vision dont bother, even though they are sold for the same price the quality is just poor. They dry hit, dont fire, leak, the mouthpiece just falls off, they taste bad and burn all the time, the o-rings come off, and that is just the problems i have encountered this last week.

Its a shame but a trend i see where we tell noobies to get these then they have all of these problems, which NEVER used to happen before the market got flooded with clones!

End Rant!
    margyb, essiemessy and Gresh11 like this.

AVF Regular
    I agree CCC there are so many clones out there
    I have been getting these from HC which seem to be OK
    I presume they are Vision as they have the V on the metal base and 2 wicks(thick and thin one) but the replacement coils are hit and miss sometimes
    I am eagerly awaiting the aspire clearomisers to try as they had good reviews

essiemessy likes this.

FWIW I got the health cabin CE5s that are a no name brand but look and function like the vision type. They are only about 50cents cheaper than the vision ones but health cabin recommended them as a good alternative. With that said it's not like buying the clones from FT as that's more like a lucky dip but when a reputable vendor reccomends them, it's a safe choice IMO.

I also cannot fault them for performance and flavour. I've had no leaks, gurgling or burnt taste she I worked out the swirl thing

My 2c

AVF Regular
    Or even swap over to the iclear16 ...10 times better tham those stardust thingies...the wick they use is just pure shite....

AVF Regular
    Sad to see a happy camper rained on like that. Silver lining; you were lucky to get such a long run of nice weather though!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Stomp View Post
    Or even swap over to the iclear16 ...10 times better tham those stardust thingies...the wick they use is just pure shite....
    I was just about to suggest this myself. I got a couple with the mvp,and was really surprised at how good the vape was.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    I've never tried the iClear, but I can vouch for the Aspires. They are really good. Might be time to move on from stardusts CCC.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by giruvian View Post
    I was just about to suggest this myself. I got a couple with the mvp,and was really surprised at how good the vape was.
    For a clearo they really perform well...I use them for work with net tobaccos and they just keep going...a burn off at night an all good ...they are little fog monsters. ..

CCC
    Yeah I think it may be time to move on even though I dont want to. Where are the iclears and aspires sold?

AVF Regular
    Steam ecigs has the Aspires and the iClear 30. I don't know what the difference between the 30 and the 16 is but I think the 30s are the latest. The Aspire and the iClear are both dual coil clearos. That's where it's at for great vapour.

Steam-e-cigs | Clearomizers
    margyb likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast