Cleaning Carto Tanks glass/plastic, advise needed.

Hey All,
    I got a few carto tanks I need to clean out, I sort of left them with the same juice for a extended period of time and I can not get rid of the smell even after a nice wash out with hot water. Some of these tanks are plastic like the iClear 30 and some are Glass Carto Tank with o-rings.

Anyone had any experince with the following
    - Over night bath in Vodka
    - Ultrasonic cleaner
    - Boiling water
    - General cleaning products

Looking for your best person cleaning tips to get them smell free, cost isn't a issue and willing to invest in a Ultrasonic cleaner but want to know if its worth it or will the vodka bath fix the smell, and not destroy o-rings or melt the plastic tanks.

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha

AVF Regular
    I use a little bit of dish soap on my tanks. I'm not dead, they don't smell and haven't broken yet.
    I chuck all my tanks into an ice cream tub, warm water and a few drops of dish soap. Swirl them around for a bit, then make a pass at the tanks with a clean damp chux, rinse and off to dry on some paper towel.

Edit: The above method is only for the tank bodies, I usually just hot water rinse and wipe the end caps with a cloth.

Vodka might also be a go if you're not comfortable using morning fresh on your tanks. I use vodka for cleaning out my 306 dripping atties, always gets them cleaned out and going like new(ish)
    Last edited by Rynxa; 25-10-13 at 07:01 AM.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Just let them soak in water. I've had a few seconds that were sent to me, one was infused with menthol, the other with aniseed. A week of soaking will usually do for the extra strong flavours.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    what i do is soak in boiling water in a bowl til the water cools down - then i microwave em in water for a minute (except for any plastic bits) - then i rinse them out under a tap and soak in vodka for a day - then rinse under a tap and put them on my computer's top fan vent to dry.... always works even with the most stubborn flavours like aniseed and menthol

i do this when a few bits add up that need cleaning and do them all at once

Thanks for all the information everyone!

Daily Work Horse: iTaste MVP + Boge F16 Carto | Back-up: K100 18350/Kick + Boge F16
    Stand-by: iTaste SVD, Anyvape V2, 2x Ego-T 1000mha