Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: nice storage box for bits and pieces @ aldi this week

AVF Regular

nice storage box for bits and pieces @ aldi this week

hi folks i grabbed one of these yesterday to get all my little bits and pieces organised in one place cos i can never find them when i need them - seems everything works well with 4 drawers that have lotsa little compartments and a nice big compartment under the lid with carry handle

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-b...ng-tackle-box/

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    hi folks i grabbed one of these yesterday to get all my little bits and pieces organised in one place cos i can never find them when i need them - seems everything works well with 4 drawers that have lotsa little compartments and a nice big compartment under the lid with carry handle

https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-b...ng-tackle-box/
    That looks just the ticket and a good price. No Aldi in Tasmania though

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    Bunnings also have a good range of plastic storage boxes with drawers. I have one that is good for all the bits and pieces, now just need one for all my "little" tools, so they don't get lost at the bottom of the big tool box
    Pipesub likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Excellent, was going to go to Bunnings today in search of something and this works perfectly. Now have my mods and all my spare attys put away safely with all the repair stuff (jewellers screwdrivers, scissors, wire etc) up in the top compartment. Note there isn't heaps of room up there. The ss sheets and blowtorch will remain in the garage.

I was recently given a medicine cabinet I'm planning to do up which will take care of the DIY concentrates and juices (going to paint the front with blackboard paint so I can write down the recipes as I mix and either scrub them off if they suck or keep them if they're good).

Today I foresee no ear ache about having my 'repair kit' strewn all around our loungeroom (I like to watch tv/have background noise) whilst I recoil.

Thanks for the tip...just bought one, perfect for me. Now all the debris/spoils of a months experimentation with juices, clearomizers and batteries is in one place. Was going to put a picture in here but apparently my ipad is smarter than me...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DENMONKEY likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherBruce View Post
    Thanks for the tip...just bought one, perfect for me. Now all the debris/spoils of a months experimentation with juices, clearomizers and batteries is in one place. Was going to put a picture in here but apparently my ipad is smarter than me...
    too good huh - looks great bruce

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    Bunnings also have a good range of plastic storage boxes with drawers. I have one that is good for all the bits and pieces, now just need one for all my "little" tools, so they don't get lost at the bottom of the big tool box
    Got this at the moment. Used to keep fly tying gear in it. However, I can see a time when I'll run out of room. Like the next order from VC.
    box.jpg
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    yeah that works pipesub - good for the bigger things - the fishing tackle ones from aldi wont take bigger items in the drawers like your one does - but it stays upright when you caryy it and then set it down

Thanks for the heads up Avtek.
    I spotted these in the cattledog during the week but completely forgot about them.
    Ducked down today after I saw your post.

Also Thanks for your shot Bruce. I didn't realise the juices could sit upright in the drawers. I know you can take the lids off.
    Lucky I got 2 of them. For the moment I've got the juices up top but wasn't overly happy as I couldnt pick it up and move without them falling over.
    Your approach should sort that.

Also as per the pic below and for those considering this box, you can lock the lid.
    Handy for those with Nic and kids etc.
    20131027_164950.jpg

20131027_165024.jpg

20131027_180154.jpg

20131027_180438.jpg
    Last edited by DENMONKEY; 27-10-13 at 06:31 PM.
    spud and avtek like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesub View Post
    I know you can get the same tackle box in kmart if there is no aldi close by. They are a few extra $ though
    spud and Pipesub like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast