AVF Regular

Kanger t3 help needed

Morning vapers I've purchased 2 of these kangers, the t3 and they are terrible,they leak everywhere and the gurgling in them is bloody annoying,nothing worse than getting a mouth full of liquid,I have tried the YouTube suggestions,one was turning the rubber upside down on the stem and the other suggestion was to fill them right up but it has made no difference, is there anything else I can try or are they just plain bin jobs. I've got the kanger pro tank 2 and the kanger t3s and they are terrific,no complaints with those but the t3 oh my lord. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Do as I did - bin them!

AVF Regular
    i had them and din't like them cos they were too airy for me, but didn't have the issues you're having. the only thing i can think to suggest is to make sure your coil is screwed in nice and tight. maybe it's coming loose when your'e undoing the base to fill with juice.

The only thing I can suggest is take off the top two wicks and replace them with one peice of longer wick that sticks out about 1mm either side. That seems to get enough juice to the coil without flooding it for me.

@Coffee

I've got a bunch of T3S's on order and as I understood it they are exactly the same as the T3s expect the coil heads are replaceable. I'm curious to know what can make them peform so differently to the older T3s?

AVF Regular
    Yes Hani I know what you mean,I've got the t3s and I love them,the only reason I brought the t3 is because they were on sale,bad mistake I should of stuck with what I usually use and trust. Won't do that again.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by €offee View Post
    I have tried the YouTube suggestions,one was turning the rubber upside down on the stem
    But that allows more liquid in by opening up the juice channel more. You would want to try adding a little extra flavour wick
    (or replace the flavour wick) or even try adding a second rubber to the stem if nothing else works.

As for the T3, don't chuck them the T3S bases and heads will fit the tank if you can't sort it or give up. So at least they're spare tanks.

Also, this:

I only ever had troubles with the T3 as well. Maybe get a couple of evods, i had good results with those

I chucked my T3 as well, it was rubbish. The T3S is 100% better.
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.