Antoss, Just Watched Your iClear 30 Review

Mate, looking at getting an Innokin iClear 30 and did a Google search for a review on it and your video came up. Just watched it and must say, one of the things I was concerned about was the moveable drip tip. It was good to see that you seemed to have the same reservations that I had.

I can't really see the benefit in putting a bent drip tip in your mouth, but maybe I have lived a sheltered life, so it was good to see that you too struggled with the entire bent, moveable drip tip issue.

I do note that you mention you are left handed and the issues this caused with the moveable tip. Have you tried putting it in your right hand? Just a thought.

I guess there are probably lots of situations where a bent drip tip would come in handy, but I am just not seeing it.

Anyway, your review seemed to reinforce what I had guessed, which is that this clearomiser is worth buying, so I am about to place my order.

Thanks Antoss.

AVF Regular
    standard iclear 30's or the new 30's ?. Being left handed is a bonus not a disability. The 'southpaw surprise' has saved me a few times in the past .. LMFAO