Smoktech Magneto question

Hey guys, just got a Smoktech Magneto and its not firing a hell of a lot. Is there any sort of fixes for this?

Hey Scoot, mines started doing this today, but after a while the firing button fell out as i was locking it!!! I think its been wiggling out slowly all day.

Take the battery out first!!!! unscrew the bottom section in one split, its in the normal direction and it splits just above the beauty ring where it say's magneto, hold the little beauty ring firmly. Once open check that the brass?? collett is on secure in the button side/end (it bottoms out on the thread clockwise) put back together and you should be good to go.

I think it has been coming loose everytime you lock/unlock......ahhh well, mines working well again. Hope you get your fixed!! I dont mind the magneto with a kick, does the job well.

Magneto_Button__Apart.jpg

Really enjoying my magneto and haven't had any problems with my switch so far, but just wanted to share the issue PBusardo highlighted in his review... round the 9 minute mark.

... lurkin' and a likin' and a learnin'...

Hey guys thanks for the replys, I took it all apart, cleaned it all and made sure everything was secure and tight. Only misfires every once in a while now. Checked out the review as well, super helpful! I'll have to keep an eye on that. Thanks guys!!