Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best hassle free clearo

Hi guys
    I work out and about... mostly driving... and I use evods during that time. I don't mind them if you can overcome the occasional leak/gurgle issues which do arise. Just tried a protank 2 and hated it (the head as-shipped gave continual dry hits and removing wick/s caused almost immediate flooding). Talk about tedious.

Is their something better that you'd recommend away from home? The VapeOnly bcc seems to have a following and the Aspire is hyped up and then there's the iclears.

Principally I went with kanger because the heads are ridiculously easy to maintain/swap flavours/rebuild/rewick. Not overly keen on having to buy new heads all the time unless the originals last ages. Currently using 50/50 juice but will be experimenting with 100% vg soon.
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Comets -nothing beats them.

Only downside is they are a bit fiddly to fill until you get into the swing of it. I solved this problem by buying truckloads of them and filling several at a time.

VK Comet XL Clearomizer .....$10 for five. Get 20!

AVF Regular
    I agree that the evods are good for on the go, I carry mine in my pocket walking to and from work with no hassles.

Main downside is how quickly the wicks clog up.

Forget the clearo and get a kayfun mini. Expensive but worth the price. You can use cotton for wicks and it's hassle free. Not leaks no gurgle and it's even pressure change friendly.

AVF Regular
    Gennies are mess free. Roll a good wick and your good for over a week or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    Comets -nothing beats them.

Only downside is they are a bit fiddly to fill until you get into the swing of it. I solved this problem by buying truckloads of them and filling several at a time.

VK Comet XL Clearomizer .....$10 for five. Get 20!
    Hmm never considered these. Thanks. Any idea if they're ok with high vg? How long do they last you before heaving them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    tatroe tanks I got two and the best bit is that the protank wicks and bottom fit

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tjs-81 View Post
    Hmm never considered these. Thanks. Any idea if they're ok with high vg? How long do they last you before heaving them?
    Um, I think they are fine with high VG? I don't pay close attention but many of my liquids are 50/50 I think. They are very, very hardy and can last a pretty long time, weeks I'd say. But it can be variable. I'm being vague because I really only use them occasionally when I'm going public, lol! But they don't leak, and rarely give dry hits...if they do a slight squeeze on them till you see a bubble come up from the wick area and away they go. Great vapour production and good enough flavour.

I use them with these little batteries, I've got a load of them. When I go out I pick up a handful of them and a couple of spare batteries.

Joye 510-T 280mAh Manual Battery
    Last edited by JenJ; 30-10-13 at 12:01 AM.

AVF Regular
    the comets are fine with my higher vg juice (between 60% and 75%). however, i think the vision nanos are a serious threat to my love of the comets. they have a slightly tighter draw, which i like, and are so much easier to fill. no syringes required, just a needle top bottle. i've got one going at the moment, and i must be onto like my 6th lot of juice through it and it hasn't missed a beat. good vapour, good flavour, no dry hits or gurgling or anything. the way it's designed seems to have done away with the problem of condensation build up under the drip tip, which can cause a bit of gurgling with other bottom coil clearos. yes, it's tiny, like the comet, but as jen says, just fill up a handful in the morning and you're right for the day.

having said all that, i really like the vobcc's, too. they are dead easy to fill and change the coils on. i take out one of the flavour wicks and have no problems with the higher vg juice i vape. i also like carto tanks, so i'm hoping that by combining the 2 (bottom coils and some carto style filler material) that the aspires are going to blow all of these out of the water and give me wonderful hassle free vaping.

good luck finding your vaping happy spot

AVF Regular
    Carto tanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast