Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Another fasttech blunder...?

Another fasttech blunder...?

I'll start by saying I've never used fasttech before but decided to give 'em a go and get a few bits and bobs due to their prices and other peoples recommendations.

I had placed 4 orders on the same day containing mostly eliquids and clearos - NO BATTERIES. I grouped the orders in what was In Stock, what was Shipping Today and what was Shipping in 3 days. Anyhow, everything supposedly shipped a day or two later. I even saw those photos they take of the packaged orders with your postage details on them. They supposed ship dates were OCT 17 and OCT 18.

2 of the 4 orders were registered. I've been tracking them since and nothing had been showing up on the HK tracking site so I placed a ticket with FT yesterday. I checked again this morning and still nothing had shown up on the tracking site.

This evening I got a response from FT saying the following.

Thank you for your order.
    The item (RTxxxxxxxxxxHK) was posted on 28-Oct-2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.
    Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Now checking the tracking site shows that the package was posted on the 28th - 10-11 days after they said it was posted. WTF????

Everything was pretty much in stock and they even showed me phots of the packaged orders. What... Did they just sit there for 10-11 days before posting them?

I have no issue waiting as a result of normal China/HK/Singapore post delays but this is just plain annoying.

I've responded so we'll see what they say about it. What a joke?
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions

They do just sit there for a week or more some times. They wait till they have a full load it seems. I guess that's how they do it for free. One thing above all else you need when buying from FT is patience!
    Date: 17 Sep 2013 06:27:33 -0500
    Subject: FastTech Order #A091760127 - Order Confirmation
    Date: 30 Sep 2013 11:57:22 -0500
    Subject: Order #A091760127 - Shipped
    According to tracking it left China 18th October, and I recieved it today.

Not fast, but I've always got what I ordered
    GirlyPantz, jen, Samtron and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Mine one 2 months old not shipped yet. They restocking twice! In future I rather pay a bit more to get it locally.
    Mr Mischief and steve.c like this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Just a side comment to this...my GF gets a lot of crap from ebay for $1 ($0 postage) and a message came to me the other day from the china supplier saying "we are sorry for the delay but china in general is experiencing a high volume of outgoing freight currently and postage is starting to get delayed". OK well that's not the actual quote but if you jump on to Google and translate that from English to Russian then to Angolan then Chinese then Swedish and finally ask engrish.com to translate it all for you...you get the picture anyway.
    davee likes this.

My issue, in this case, is not due to any delays caused by the postal service but actually the time it has taken to actually physically hand over a prepared package to the post office.

I've probably had over 500 packages sent from China or Hong Kong over the past 7-8 years from eBay, DX and the like for items costing from $0.50 - $600. The delays are usually due to either getting items that are not at hand in stock (which I would know about before ordering) or the usual fluctuations in the China/HK postal system. Never had to wait more than a day or two for a package that is ready to be sent, to be sent.

In the last month alone, I've had 9 packages come in from other vendors in china. Nothing took more than 2-3weeks from the order being placed to having it in my hands.

If the order hasn't actually shipped, don't tell me it has shipped and give me a tracking number.

This is a dodgy tactic and is why they are claiming that any delays customers are experiancing are caused by the postal service not them , which is not entirely true. Blame shifting.

AVF Regular
    FT use to be quite good when my first buying from them in June. It gets worse especially their average response time to ticket has becoming like 5 days. In my case, when I order the ohm reader it said ship in 5 business days so I have waited. ok. the status changed to a scheduled shipping date. Well I thought maybe they have couple of days delay from the supplier. Couple of days down the track it changed to restocking and it went for another 7 days. Now the status stucked in ready to ship for the last 3 days and they are not responding my 3 days old ticket. Another order of Private V2 was showing return to sender after 1 month and it took them another 3 weeks to put in replacement. Now both orders are stuck in ready to ship which I believe they aren't ready at all. 2 bad experiences are enough to remove FT from my future buying list.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

sigh .. also ordered on the 16, got a shipped message a couple days later with trcking and photo, notified now it was posted two days ago. I agree with Hani on this one.. but at least i know in the future what to expect I guess

AVF Regular
    and Im still waiting for one that has been stuck in Brazil for the last couple of months. But thats not fasttech Singapore post are responsible for that one.
    Samtron likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    I have a order that was shipped on the 10th October and when I check tracking on the Singapore post it says it's going to Tonga but when I check it on the website it says it's coming to Australia. Only ever had 1 tracking update the entire time so far. Still haven't received my package. How long does it usually take?

Tapa tapa tapin
    Apparently I have to be a sheep or get punished.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast