Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: should i buy a 2nd MVP2 ???

AVF Regular
    You need some of those little stickon things that i had a pic somewhere. I love them it no effort to use the buttons now. I used two small ones side by side and fire with my thumb.
    Sorry just read you meant the v2. I gave up and the gruffies took it off my hands.

The only other thing is that i don't use the beauty ring that came with them. I use a vivi nova little cover. Shouldn't make a difference though.
    Last edited by Crisscross; 01-11-13 at 06:25 PM.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Hmm well im not going to blame myself, I do that enough, im going to blame the device.

I utterly miss my v1, its completely foolproof no matter whether its dark or light your stickon thingys are the new braille! Look forward to my braille callous whines people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    You need some of those little stickon things that i had a pic somewhere. I love them it no effort to use the buttons now. I used two small ones side by side and fire with my thumb.
    Sorry just read you meant the v2. I gave up and the gruffies took it off my hands.

The only other thing is that i don't use the beauty ring that came with them. I use a vivi nova little cover. Shouldn't make a difference though.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have a v1 and like it a lot, I use it all day, but I also have tons of other mods as backups, but If you only have one mvp and nothing else, dammit buy another or a twist or something.
    Rule number one always have a backup and spare ejuice, usually a 3 week supply min.
    Rule number two, see rule number one
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    And even tho I have multiples , they are mainly different too ... v1 v2 provari , 3 different style vamos, 4 different size and material reos etc
    Still four??? :-)

Personally, I suggest branching out - first a get proper multimeter for the tool box, then pick a different mod that takes your fancy. The MVP 2 is great and all, but I don't think I'd want more than one.
    Fatman and steve.c like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    If the MVP is your go to device, definitely get a second one. There's some peace of mind knowing you've got a fully charged MVP ready to go at the drop of a hat. They're also great camping/going away devices, take two with you and you're set for 4 or 5 days. I've got a Groove which I take away with me along with an MVP, I go unpowered camping for a few days no problem. I also have a couple of EPMs sitting in the car as back up, but I'd rather use a $60 pv when I'm camping.
    Fatman and fabricator4 like this.
    Just get an EPM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Still four??? :-)

Personally, I suggest branching out - first a get proper multimeter for the tool box, then pick a different mod that takes your fancy. The MVP 2 is great and all, but I don't think I'd want more than one.
    14500 polished all-alloy mini ( 1st run )
    18650 grand
    18490/500 mini 2.1
    18490/500 woodvil
    ( also a bogger box and 2 Phideas's) lol so in reality 7 reo and reo-likes
    fabricator4 likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Did someone say theres a fix for the stiff button on the v2? I ordered mine the other day and would like to know in case i have the same problem.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Did someone say theres a fix for the stiff button on the v2? I ordered mine the other day and would like to know in case i have the same problem.
    hi steve - yeah i think i did read something about a fix for the stiffness of the button - and before i ordered my mvp2 i thought i bookmarked the page in case i would need to mod the button (but i can't find the link now) - but the button was fine so i never thought about it again - its a great little device so i ended up ordering a second one - i just love that its smaller than everything and yet has longer battery life than everything too

AVF Regular
    stevec i think we need to start a thread on the mvp 2.0 button. see my other post in the other mvp 2 thread you posted on, my buttons the opposite, it seems you have the same problem as livcat.
    avtek likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah if you come across the link pm me. As I said I haven't received my mvp yet but just in case I have trouble with the button id like to know the fix before hand. I love the shape of it, it'll be good for work. My provari rolled of the table at work and I was pissed ; (

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12