Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: should i buy a 2nd MVP2 ???

AVF Regular

should i buy a 2nd MVP2 ???

i already have an mvp2 and have been using it everyday since i got it about 2 weeks ago now

anyway im just thinking ahead (as us aussie vapers have to do) to the holiday season coming up and call me paranoid but im having thoughts like - what if i lose it? what if it gets stolen? what if it breaks down?

so ive had a second mvp sitting in a fasttech cart for the last 3 days now thinking it'll take a month to get here anyway - just before the xmas post rush craziness hits

i'll have a couple of nemesis clones - some little egos and an x6 for "backup" but none of them have an ohm meter - should i be branching out and looking at buying something else rather than a 2nd mvp instead?

opinions please

AVF Regular
    i have 1 rule, that i have not broken as yet. Only have 1 type of mod, never 2. My advice, save your money for something else. You dont need 2 of the same thing.

Super Moderator
    Well personally if I like a device , I will normally then get more than one of it ...2 provaris , 3 vamos, 4 Reos, etc etc lol
    But I have far too much stuff
    The tip I would give is if you like a particular device enough to consider wanting another , see if there is a variation on a theme you can look at getting ?
    ie if you love the MVP .. maybe look at the new VTR ... same concept , same electronics ... just different form factor ( and the ability to use 18650's ) so you are not stuck like you are when an MVP battery dies ( well you are not stuck , but it requires a little electronics nous to remove and resolder a new flatpack cell in the case )

And even tho I have multiples , they are mainly different too ... v1 v2 provari , 3 different style vamos, 4 different size and material reos etc
    greazy and fifthflo like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    If having 2 same one make you feel better and secure by all means get 2. It's all come down to personal feeling ans satisfaction of using a device. It's completely a personal preference thing.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    Hubby and i share batteries so we have 5 MVP's one each 2 spare and one just in case. Don't ask how many spinner fatboys we have
    steve.c likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    Hubby and i share batteries so we have 5 MVP's one each 2 spare and one just in case. Don't ask how many spinner fatboys we have
    you just made me laugh crisscross - i was throwning together a healthcabin cart with the mvp2 and was about to see if noe is still accepting people for the group buy - i just really like the size and battery life of it....

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    you just made me laugh crisscross - i was throwning together a healthcabin cart with the mvp2 and was about to see if noe is still accepting people for the group buy - i just really like the size and battery life of it....
    I think they are great. I prefer v1 but only because i have puny fingers. Hubby can destroy most things but these are sturdy. You need another because they take a while to recharge.

AVF Regular
    yup i thought i was giving away my mvp 1, that id deem it useless as soon as the shiny new 2.0 arrived. Heck no, it somehow increased in value in my crazy mind, but not before I lent it to a friend to play with. Now I want what I havent got, I just want my plain old voltage back please, some comfort please. all these new numbers can go away i liked the old system. haha.
    Crisscross likes this.

AVF Regular
    ROFL. Thats priceless

AVF Regular
    OK Crisscross seeing as we seem to have the same puny finger small wrist problems, am i going mental are my fingers giving way and not strong enough, or does the button actually sometimes pop out ie stop vaping halfway through your vape? i find it happens mainly when im lying down so maybe im just that freaking weak i cant even hold a button - but its such an awkward button. I thought they butchered the first, well they did until you came up with the solution, so have you got a v2 solution or am I all alone on this one?

PS spinners are my backup too, how funny. now i know who to hold hostage!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast