AVF Regular

Dripping atomiser,are they good

Hi vapers I'm thinking about buying the novice hybrid mechanical mod from vaping cobra,it's a dripping atomiser,I'm just wondering what dripping atomisers are like,can you take them out and about or are they just an at home mod. I've only ever used clearos,oh I did have the cheap cartos when I first started vaping but found them to be absolutely useless.

AVF Regular
    The novice hybrid is a 14xxx mod. You will also need some 14xxx batteries and a charger.
    It has a 'connected' atomizer that is rebuildable. This means you will need to make your own coil and wick for it.
    You can take it out and about, but you will need a bottle of juice with you as you need to drip your juice on to the coil. ( there is no tank like the clearo's).
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    I use dripping atomizers most of the time and especially at work. I used to smoke roll ups so I kind of like the ritual of dripping then vaping. I thought at first it would be a pita to carry a bottle of juice around with me. But I don't find that to be the case at all.

AVF Regular
    Im not trying to rain on your parade here but Id suggest that you maybe look at a dripper such as the IGO-L to begin with. It will connect with what ever batt you have on hand and is easy to rebuild, it also wont break the bank to buy. Drippers are a bit of a pain in the arse to take out and about but at the same time they will deliver more taste than any other delivery system I own. When I first started vaping and hanging out around here I kinda got the impression that drippers were for the arty farty types. After finding one in a package of stuff I bought on the classifieds here and trying it I now own a shit load of drippers and they are my at home choice.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    drippers are awesome!!!! best flavor by far im also going to adopt this method of vaping at work. im in the process of ordering a ucan juice holder from innokin. ive also bought a nemesis mech mod with a kick to suite my rba's for work. nothing comes close to dripping with a microcoil/cotton setup at high watts!!!

AVF Regular
    Just to add to what coal said, you can check your ohms easier with a 510 connector, unless your all right with a multi meter. Just so you don't blow your face off.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Like I was saying, get yourself a sigelei ohm checker and a dripping atty. You really want to know what ohms you will be getting from the kanthal+ wick setup. Then you should move onto Hybrids.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    also, with the novice, using a 14500 or 14650 will mean you'll have to take extra batteries out with you. even if it's just a couple of hours.

you cann't vape mech mods right down to 3.2v on the battery, usually around 3.5-3.6 they drop off quite a lot.