Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Mini Vape Only BCC Clearo

AVF Regular

Mini Vape Only BCC Clearo

Hi Guys

Any thoughts on this from Vape King, as you know I am stepping up from my eGo ce4's and just wanting to know if this is a step in the right direction.

Oh and I will probably going with 70PG/30VG mix to vape with it

AVF Regular
    Heard good things about that tank. But if you wanna go bottom coil, go Protank

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    This isn't a review, can a mod please move this to an appropriate section?

Protanks suck BTW. I have dubbed them Pootanks.

The VOBCC is better.
    Glen likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Sorry to upset you mate I just thought this would be the place to get a review on it, I will just quietly leave and wait for the replies when it is put into another section.

Super Moderator
    Moved into hardware discussion to keep Noes nappy on :P
    arth_d, fudgeball, margyb and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    if the vobcc is better than the protank i wont even bother trying the protank then. because the vobcc was a dogs anus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post

The VOBCC is better.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Sorry to upset you mate I just thought this would be the place to get a review on it, I will just quietly leave and wait for the replies when it is put into another section.
    Not upset but I am not supposed to post in the reviews section.

The Mini VOBCC is reportedly, as good as the VOBCC. Ignore what Arth posted, he doesn't like bottom coils
    I still think that CE3's (AKA Comets) are better than the VOBCC, the advantage of th VOBCC though is the juice capacity, which means less frequent refilling. The vape it gives is close to the CE3's but the Ce3 is just a touch better.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    Funny thing about vaping lol , everybody has what works for them,and thinks its going to work well for everybody else too
    I for one like pootanks
    CE4's etc are a good place to start the journey for most vapers Wayno , and a good platform to compare your next step on the vaping journey to.
    I personally like BCC tanks more than top coils , I find they give a moister vape
    I would think your next step , is to actually try 3 or 4 different styles to see which direction you find yourself leaning , at most you will blow $10-$30 ( or a days worth of smokes in old speak) and broaden your own experience ... one of those three or four ones I would recommend WOULD be the minivape ... while you are there you could consider trying the evod or a protank as well save on shipping , and for your money you get three chances to see what you like ... the good part is they are all rebuildable , so if you find yourself liking one in particular , you can then focus on getting coils etc for it and googling for your next change lol
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post

The VOBCC is better.
    They dont suck, they are very popular. Great airflow, flavour and vapour. Maybe better to say you just dont like them Noe.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    I still think the vivi nova is the next best thing to gennies and atties. Havnt tried many silica based RB atties.
    Fatman and steve.c like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast