Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By Robray

Thread: Where to buy orings?

Where to buy orings?

so i need some spare Orings for my Kayfun, i need the one where the chimney sits into the top cap

Super Moderator
    Any Auto parts/Hardware/rural supplies place should have them , look for Nitrile O-rings , in the size you need ... they will have boxes with a zillion sizes to try out .
    Glen likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

so any old oring will do? doesnt need to be food grade or anything like that? does anyone know the size of the oring? i cant measure as mine both are super swollen

Super Moderator
    Nitrile are usually the better safer quality O-ring ... I cant help you with sizing tho , hopefully someone else will come along , but if you take your mod in , most stores will let you fiddle to see which ones fit , and you might get a vape convert out of it when they see what you are doing
    Glen likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

well i shall see if there is anywhere open tomorrow Thanks Fatman !

AVF Regular
    Repco should be open tomorrow if not then try blackwoods or any of the spare parts places. Blackwoods will have them for sure though on monday morning.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Fatman likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof