Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Please recommend HCigar or EHpro Mod

AVF Regular

Please recommend HCigar or EHpro Mod

Hi,

Couple of my work mates are likely to get into mech from eGO and are looking for a good clone mod made from either HCigar or EHpro. The configuration they will be using are:

18500 with Smoketech kick clone
    18650 with Smoketech kick clone

AW, eFest IMR or Panasonic hybrid batteries.
    Telescopic (this may not be necessary if you can play around the tube to make the overall length work with kick clone)

They are looking for cheaper price one for the first try with limited budget so I would think something $20-25 ish (cheaper is better).

As I only have used KTS+ (kickable but still hot firing button issues after sanding the post) and M16 clone (not kickable) and I know there are many clone out there now so I cannot provide any useful info besides the two I have owned.

Could anyone recommend one from good user experiences please?

Edit: They are likely to get it from FT. If you know other places to get it please pm me (I think we can't post link here can we?)
    Last edited by porkchop; 03-11-13 at 03:11 PM.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    Nemesis clone. I dont have mine yet but i hear they are good. You can even use 18650 and kick with them.
    porkchop likes this.

AVF Regular
    You mean the one from FT for USD29.08 one?

Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    Nemesis clone. I dont have mine yet but i hear they are good. You can even use 18650 and kick with them.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    chainsawttp has 2 SS Nemesis by hcigar available in the co-op thread for $35 + postage each
    porkchop likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yep they are suppose to be the same as the hcigar ones.
    I ordered mine like 6 weeks ago and still waiting but.
    They even have the brass ones for 23 dollars. Buy both and mix and match.
    If you are prepared to wait go fasttech. if not vaping mad have them also but they are 40 something.
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    You mean the one from FT for USD29.08 one?
    Last edited by arth_d; 03-11-13 at 03:36 PM.

AVF Regular
    I will see if they can wait for it. But for that price mark wouldn't they should just get a SVD? SVD is about USD37 ish and they don't have to use kick clone.
    Quit on 10.06.2013

AVF Regular
    Have a look at the review comments on FT. The reviews are pretty good although some are having (minor?) issues with the firing pin and fitting some sized batteries, looks like it could be a hit and miss thing with whoever gets one.

Pretty sure Chainsawttp is getting them from Hcigar, who are supposed to be better quality, so for the sake of $6 + postage, if I were you I'd PM Chainsawttp.
    $6 + postage versus how long a wait from FT especially now that we've hit November, and as you know, the overseas mail slows to a crawl from mid Nov until mid Jan.
    Just my opinion.
    Cheers
    Sodd

AVF Regular
    They come from the same place dude. They are the same clone. Hcigar buy them from the same dudes that fasttech get them from. so any probs will be the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sodd View Post
    Have a look at the review comments on FT. The reviews are pretty good although some are having (minor?) issues with the firing pin and fitting some sized batteries, looks like it could be a hit and miss thing with whoever gets one.

Pretty sure Chainsawttp is getting them from Hcigar, who are supposed to be better quality, so for the sake of $6 + postage, if I were you I'd PM Chainsawttp.
    $6 + postage versus how long a wait from FT especially now that we've hit November, and as you know, the overseas mail slows to a crawl from mid Nov until mid Jan.
    Just my opinion.
    Cheers
    Sodd

AVF Regular
    Never knew that arth, thanks for that bit of info, will remember it for the future.
    Well if that's the case it makes it easy, the only deciding issue will be the postage time. Get it from Chainsaw quicker or wait time from FT.
    Cheers
    Sodd.

AVF Regular
    Only difference I've noticed is hcigar's have cleaner engraving, fasttechs's look almost burnt around the edges. That and hcigar have a snazzy box. Otherwise they work the same for me.
    porkchop likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast