Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nakor

Thread: juggernaut clone kamry k300

AVF Regular

Cool juggernaut clone kamry k300

hey guys i was surfing away last night trying to see if there was a valkyrie hybrid clone when i came across this........ juggernaut clone.jpg

now the tank on it is not interchangable from what i gather and it uses the x6 tank i think. heres the link K300 New Product From Kamry Professional Manufacturer of Electronic Cigarettes | Shenzhen Kamry Technology Co., Ltd|E-Cigarette,Electronic Cigarette

what do you guys think ?? i think the tank lets it down for me. top coils and me dont mix. but it looks pretty sexy and if the price was right id probabay still buy 1...

let me know what you think and should we do a co-op??

Super Moderator
    LOL love how Kamry describe it as a Genesis style atomiser .... looks pretty top coil to me too ! US$49 delivered
    Kamry K300 Mod Detachable Compatible Electronic Cigarette - Black

No co-op required unless you can get it cheaper
    Last edited by Fatman; 04-11-13 at 12:01 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    hmm didnt see it on chinabuye. if it was a different tank system id probably buy it it looks nice

AVF Regular
    I think the Fatman has far too many china cheap sites in his favourites. (Any others we haven't heard about? )

Gotta love how much effort they put into cloning that only to stick a damn vivi coil on top.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    I think the Fatman has far too many china cheap sites in his favourites. (Any others we haven't heard about? )

Gotta love how much effort they put into cloning that only to stick a damn vivi coil on top.
    Cant let ALL the Fat Secrets out
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them