Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Hani
  • 1 Post By Jorden
  • 1 Post By Jorden
  • 1 Post By coal miner

Thread: Kanger Evod BCC - Fasttech

Question Kanger Evod BCC - Fasttech

Hi guys,
    I just watched a video of the Kanger Evod BCC . I'm having a few peobs with my current setup. Protank v2 that is tasting burnt and MT BCC's that don't produce vapour. I've got some mini protanks on a fasttech slow boat from China ordered on the 17th of October and no movement on the tracking yet.
    I had a look on the Fasttech site but I can't seem to find kanger ones. If they don't stock them where is the cheapest place to buy them? I'm after the minis. as in 1,6-2.0ml ones

Thanks heaps

Jorden

I have bought quite a few of these, with some spare coil heads, and they work every bit as well as the genuine kanger ones. Haven't had any problems with these so far.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10004691/1369401
    Last edited by spud; 06-11-13 at 06:29 PM.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Thanks Spud.
    Does the 10 pack contain different colours and what replacement coils did you get?

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Jorden View Post
    Thanks Spud.
    Does the 10 pack contain different colours and what replacement coils did you get?

Thanks again
    The pack comes with all the different colours, (but you can buy just the one colour if you want), if you scroll down the page to "specifications" you will see where they tell you what replacement coils you can use. I bought a range of different resistances, 1.8 ohms 2.4 ohms etc, so I could change them if I wanted to. I also buy these in 5 packs for just over $4, more economical that way. My SO uses these exclusively because they are so easy to fill, clean and change coils.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Fasttech now stock geniune Kanger T2s, T3s and T3Ss. I've been using a T3S for a couple if weeks now and they're great. Most genuine protank clearomizers are out of stock on FT. See for yourself what's available:

Found 23 Kanger at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I did find a solution for other BCCs that we're tasting burnt. Take a few strong puffs without activating the coil (I.e pressing the button). You'll see bubbles rising up from the bottom of the tank to the top and it should return the pressure differential between air an eliquid to normal.
    spud and Jorden like this.
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions

Quote Originally Posted by Hani View Post
    I did find a solution for other BCCs that we're tasting burnt. Take a few strong puffs without activating the coil (I.e pressing the button). You'll see bubbles rising up from the bottom of the tank to the top and it should return the pressure differential between air an eliquid to normal.
    Hani you're a genius!!
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    The pack comes with all the different colours, (but you can buy just the one colour if you want), if you scroll down the page to "specifications" you will see where they tell you what replacement coils you can use. I bought a range of different resistances, 1.8 ohms 2.4 ohms etc, so I could change them if I wanted to. I also buy these in 5 packs for just over $4, more economical that way. My SO uses these exclusively because they are so easy to fill, clean and change coils.
    I'll get the different colours but i noticed there were short and long replacements. I'll get the 1.8ohms ones.
    spud likes this.

Ok
    Thanks for your help. I'll get these ones
    $4.09 EVOD Electronic Cigarettes Atomizer Heating Core (5-Pack) 5-pack - 1.8
    I'm pretty sure yesterday I said I wasn't buying any more Vape gear!!!!
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Jorden on the centre shaft of the coil on your protank there is a small rubber washer if you turn it upside down it will allow it to wick properly and solve most of the problems. The protank is a great set up it just has that one problem.
    spud likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Quote Originally Posted by coal miner View Post
    Jorden on the centre shaft of the coil on your protank there is a small rubber washer if you turn it upside down it will allow it to wick properly and solve most of the problems. The protank is a great set up it just has that one problem.
    I'm going to try that now. Thank you Coal Miner