Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: curious... most collectable sought after mods?

curious... most collectable sought after mods?

Was half arsedly looking for a price on these
    steampunk ecig shrine - The Steampunk Empire

When I thought about that cheap looking most expensive ecig

Shisha Sticks Sofia - The World's Most Expensive E-Cigarette | E-Cigarette Reviews and Rankings

Realised how much I might be spending on another mini reo.. and how hard it is going to be to get a woodville at some point just for the hell of it.. started wondering about the golden greek ecig and others.. and the number of mods people are getting and how much they are spending on the mods and became curious as to peoples predictions for the most collectable mods.

It dawned on me that with so many products and so much money going out and waiting lists for some 4 months or more to get a particular mod that there must be a collectors market emerging somewhere. I searched google but there doesnt seem to be a central public area for that yet although there are auctions that happen.

Before anyone says it yes I know ecigs for health sake.. but from what i see some mods are more sought after then others even if the specs arnt on par with the 'now tech' and people are willing to pay well into rumoured thousands for some mods.

I guess my question is what do you think are the most collectable mods and which mods do you think might eventually raise in price because they are sought after?

Banned (Never to return)

AVF Regular
    Mitegreen (and me to an extent) belong to a faction that looks at profiteering from the buying and sell of Mods/Attys for profit as a bit "tacky", but you asked an honest question so here are two Facebook trading site that are Auction based. You can not predict what will be considered a value-will-increase purchase, and the net is full of peeps who have lost BIG time trying to predict it, the term "Flipper" is one you will come across, this is an individual who buys a mod only for re-sale with no intention on using it for him/her self.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/therealvapeauctions/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VaporTrader/
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    I won't pay more than $1901 for a mod.

900k for ego n clearo?? holy batman....

AVF Regular
    I think it really comes down to something that is well built, looks good and that is limited to how many are produced.
    As for what's coming out now that will be the next 'big thing', well who knows.... Wish I did.
    RichoVonBlack and oogy like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

Yes well, I've just commissioned a wee wooden mod from PC Wood creations and while not extravagant by any means will be the only 'one of a kind' item that I've ever possessed and I shall use it as well as treasure it ...
    margyb, gtadmin, Fatman and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    The way I see it is you buy it or wait months to buy it because you love the look,build and performance of the mod/atty and get enjoyment from using it or for some people just to have the chance to own it,But to buy something just to sell it on and make profit from it you are cheating the next owner as he/she will be feeling ripped off and rightly so and you will miss the enjoyment of having that feeling.Flippers are scum full stop.
    maggie likes this.

Super Moderator
    Best , most wonderful sought after mod hmmmm

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Goz, margyb, Big Ev and 6 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Best , most wonderful sought after mod hmmmm

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------

thats not just any normal mod, its SUPER MOD!!!
    RichoVonBlack and Toddosh like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast