Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: suggestions on budget clearo choice

AVF Regular

suggestions on budget clearo choice

I need to order some nic, and was going to place an order with HC

At the same time, I probably need to order a few more clearos. I've been using non repairable single coil CE4s, and have noticed that one of the clearos has started to taste burned. I've boiled it, but I should get a few more while placing an order.

Now that i've got the hang of them, I want to step up to a dual coil. This is better ? I'm tossing up between the CE5's that can have the dual coil replaced and the Iclear 30. Compact Innokin iClear 30 Clearomizer with replaceable coil in 7 Colors [05-H-12] - $6.29 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

HC have the iClear 30 on special this month - 30% off - $7ea - with 5 pack of coils at another $7.67 Good Value ?

So - which one ? 5 pack of CE5 and spare coils or the 1x iClear 30 and some spare coils ?

If there are other suggestions for a low cost clearo that would be a good suggestion, please do tell ! If they are available on HC, then even better. What about a BCC ? or a Kanga protank ? - sheesh - I keep seeing options!

thanks for your opinion
    Last edited by Altered1; 10-11-13 at 08:45 PM. Reason: protank comment

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

I tried them and don't like them.

try the bcc clearo they are the same as the vape only I liked them much better

1.6ml Ismoka BCC(Bottom Coil Changeable) Mini Clear Cartomizer (Discontinued) [05-4A-234] - $5.94 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post

At the same time, I probably need to order a few more clearos. I've been using non repairable single coil CE4s, and have noticed that one of the clearos has started to taste burned. I've boiled it, but I should get a few more while placing an order.

Now that i've got the hang of them, I want to step up to a dual coil. This is better ? I'm tossing up between the CE5's that can have the dual coil replaced and the Iclear 30. Compact Innokin iClear 30 Clearomizer with replaceable coil in 7 Colors [05-H-12] - $6.29 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

HC have the iClear 30 on special this month - 30% off - $7ea - with 5 pack of coils at another $7.67 Good Value ?

So - which one ? 5 pack of CE5 and spare coils or the 1x iClear 30 and some spare coils ?

If there are other suggestions for a low cost clearo that would be a good suggestion, please do tell ! If they are available on HC, then even better. What about a BCC ?

thanks for your opinion
    Last edited by Mark B; 10-11-13 at 08:49 PM.
    Altered1 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Get both since your paying shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post

If there are other suggestions for a low cost clearo that would be a good suggestion, please do tell ! If they are available on HC, then even better. What about a BCC ? or a Kanga protank ? - sheesh - I keep seeing options!

thanks for your opinion
    Have you tried Evods Altered1? They are pretty cheap to buy, they are a bcc, and are really easy to use and clean. The coil heads are replaceable and also really cheap, and you can get them at most Aussie vendors as well as from OS. They are the most popular clearo with most of the new vapers I know. They are also quite robust. I still use evods a lot, they are just a great little clearo
    Altered1 likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

I'm a newby so don't take my advice above those more experienced but if you want a decent budget option, try the Kanger T2. I got a pack of 5 for under US$15.00. The coils were under US$4.00 for 5 from HC. I like them. There is a review on them on this forum from someone more experienced than me. Can't remember where it is but just search Kanger t2 review and I'm sure you will find it. Good luck.
    margyb, spud and Altered1 like this.

Newbie here as well and I've been using Vision V.Pure bcc clearos ... recommended by Peter from ecigsa .. easy to fill, clean, haven't had any leaks or problems and coils are easy to replace too... gonna try making replacement coils soon as the wire and wicks get here to make it even cheaper ... ( so much fun this vaping lark )
    margyb and Altered1 like this.

Just my opinion but the ismoka has better vapor production and flavour then the Evods but my girlfriend loves her evods I am a chain vapor and the evods gave me a lot of dry hits and or leaks
    Altered1 likes this.

What mod have you got

AVF Regular
    Thanks everyone - any comments on the difference between a single coil option, and a dual coil option ?

Hi Mark, I'm using EGOs... and a home built box mod with ego/510 connector

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

I think the Kanger T3S is a great option. It performs similarly to the EVODs but holds double the juice at 3ml. I've been using the same one (and same coil) now for a couple of weeks and it just works - Good flavour, long lasting and virtually no leaks (whichever way you store it). I got them and my evods from healthcabin and they work out to be about $3.50 each. Replaceable coils also work out to be about $1 each.

They will be a little more airy than a CE4/CE5 and they are a touch cooler due to the bottom coil vs top coil of a CE4/5. It took me a day to adjust but you get a much much better vape out of them once you adjust to the draw. Oh and if you using eGo batts go for the 1.8ohm option. Perfect combo IMO.
    Altered1 likes this.
    5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast