Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Smok tech 6 ml carto help please

AVF Regular

Smok tech 6 ml carto help please

Gday guys and girls.
    Still new but i'm giving it a go.

Today I received my first natural mech mod from smok tech with the kick (ordered friday night from ecigmodshop, arrived today ). That bit has gone well. However I can't work out how to fill the smok tech 6ml carto tank. My first problem and really the main one is I can't get the carto out of the tank so I can prime it. I tried the screw. I have googled but i dont speak german and most reviews atc are for a different model.
    I have tried the telescopic mod at 8 watt with my nova 2.4 ohm 6 ml tank so I know the mod works, it would just be better when I get this carto filled and running.

Any help appreciated

rotten noob

P.S. Why don't any of these things come with descent easy to understand instructions? even the basics would be good. I have to google everything or search here. rant over
    Last edited by rotten; 11-11-13 at 10:36 PM. Reason: tank

AVF Regular
    Screw it onto the device, pull the tank off. If it's really tough on there a drop of juice around the tank orings that hold the carto should help.

If u have a skinny drip tip that is no wider than the width of the carto, put that on the carto tank and use pressure to force the carto out of the tank downwards.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    so should the line of the screw be inline with the small hole or horizontal wiith the hole? thought about attaching to mod and pulling, will try that soon

Screw? Hold on do u have a locking carto tank, the u-dct? if so dnt do what we mentioned, u will bugger it up.
    If not Link to what carto u have got and the screw u r talking about
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    And this one

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Oh thanks for the link and pic. I have never used those tanks but I have heard from members here that they r a bugger to get the carto in and out cos the fit is so tight. The carto has a flange and so can only go one direction and that is down, try using a thin drip tip and putting it on a flat surface , drip tip touching flat surface and try to loosen the tank down with some pressure
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    Cheers mate.
    I'm still building up supplies so don't have a drip smaller than 510.

I'm loving vaping but these tedious issues are starting to shit me a bit. Another example is I bought a fat boy spinner the other day, I now need a 510 thread charger when I thought I didn't, I was expecting my pass through usb from the itaste vv to do it.
    Live and learn I guess.

The mods awesome but the nova clearo tank is starting to taste burnt now. Back to the itaste vv for now

AVF Regular
    oh, yeah. the o-rings on the smok dcts are really tight to start off with. you just gotta use a bit of brute force. try putting the screw end of a spare carto in the top and tapping it gently (then a bit harder, then a bit more harder, then smash the crap out of it) til you get the carto out. it will loosen up with time. i found the carto filling thingee helps a lot. this > Siam Mods Tank Filler Tip
    lozza 82 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast