Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Epipe? How or what to choose?

Question Epipe? How or what to choose?

So I am pretty set on my hardware and have a vague idea for my budget over the year to buy more and what I need to buy (am pretty much a dripper or bottle feeder) But I was thinking since I spend so much time at the computer and cause simply, I like quirky... Wouldnt a wooden epipe be a nice thing to have?

Now I have only ever seen one feeder epipe, and that was on a reviewer who bought from vapefest and thats ok.. so I started sussing regular epipes and it seems the ones I looked at all needed special carts and things... My question then is .. Is there a regularly priced epipe that doesnt need overly special apparatus or carts to run? How do I choose a simple to maintain one? Does it exist?

I am a pipe lover. I have owned a few 'top shelf' pipes, and IMHO your best bet is to splash a bit of cash and get your self a Jazz Carto Pipe or a Freight Train Mods VW DNA12 pipe.

Jazz pipes are probably the BEST mech pipe out there on the market and Freight Train Mods make hands down the BEST VW pipe out there (not sure if there are actually many other people that make VW/VV pipes other than FTM).

When it comes to aesthetics, FTM will custom make your pipe to spec, shape, timber type, battery size......... but you pay for it - 'bout $250 to have one built and shipped to Aus, where as if you want a mechanical pipe, Jazz would be the way to go, pretty sure (dont quote me on this) that Romaniac (the 'pipe artist') has a couple of different timber types and pipe style to choose from.

EDIT : If you like something a little different, Mythical Fabrications do a pretty awesome custom built Mechanical pipe, one of the hardest hitting mech pipes I have used (next to the Jazz Pipe) mine is actually up for sale or trade if you are interested in taking a look.
    Last edited by llamabreath; 15-11-13 at 04:46 PM.
    oogy likes this.

AVF Regular
    My first e-pipe was a cheap wooden one that actually still works very well This is the one CHINA-SELLS.COM - Discount store e-cigarettes from China - Body E-pipe King (big) (18350 accumulator) - free shiping
    add any 510 clearo,rba etc and a 510 drip tip and away you go,
    Also a get a stand, really pipes need a stand and they have some nice cheap ones, This is the one I got, it works very well. CHINA-SELLS.COM - Discount store e-cigarettes from China - Universal folding stand for the pipe (wooden) - free shiping
    Jeff
    margyb and oogy like this.

AVF Regular
    I have one made by Romaniac and it's great. Still using carto's in it as I'm waiting on an extender so I can put any tank on it. Then it will be epic
    mrs308hjute likes this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    I wonder if pcan68 would make you one ?
    Last edited by Altered1; 15-11-13 at 05:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    oogy likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Super Moderator
    Hands down best value for money mechanical pipe is the Jazz cartopipe made by our honorary Aussie Alex ( aka on AVF as Romaniac ... possibly cos hes Romanian lol )
    I have 2 Jazz's , Yes there are other pipes out there , some cheaper , but none give the service , dedication, and love to vaping that Alex does .
    Beautiful handmade pipes , that rival the very best of European "real" pipes .... If you are interested hit him up with a pm and see what he can do
    store link ....... G.A.Tech

You can also get them locally thru Del @ juicewhore
    They dont have to be cartopipes , they can be set up to take any atomiser you would like

I have other pipes , but my Jazz's are my heart and soul

Last edited by Fatman; 15-11-13 at 05:34 PM.
    308hjute, mrs308hjute and Altered1 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Oh and normally I cringe from Fanboi status ... but I loudly and proudly admit to being a Jazz Carto Fanboi
    308hjute likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Banned (Never to return)
    Fanboi!!!!!!!! €

*points at fat man*
    Fatman and oogy like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mitergreen View Post
    Fanboi!!!!!!!! €

*points at fat man*
    Takes it on his big manly chest and smiles ..... "Yes.... Problem with that ? "

oogy likes this.

Banned (Never to return)
    Nope

Fatman likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast