Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Innokin iTaste MVP Variable Voltage VV Box Mod Review

Innokin iTaste MVP Variable Voltage VV Box Mod Review

I recently bought the iTaste MVP Box Mod kit. I wanted to write a review on this product for your information and joy of vaping.

The kit contains the following:

1 iTaste MVP box mod
    1 USB charging cable (including three power connectors for iphone/iPods, mini USB (Motorola & Blackberry), and a micro USB (Motorola, Nokia, LG, and Samsung).
    Beauty ring
    2 iClear 16 atomizers
    Sold in titanium blue or silver

The functional features of the MVP include:

Pass through feature
    On/off switch for charging electronics
    Output feature to charge your electronic devices
    Display to show puff counter and voltage level
    2600 mAh battery capacity
    Short circuit protection
    Over-discharge protection
    510 threading (fits iClear 10, iClear 16, iClear 30, Vivi Novas, Evod, Pro tanks, Stardust, etc.)
    Red, yellow, and green LED lights to indicate battery charge (around fire button)

My personal take:

I love this mod! I don't have to charge the MVP but every 3 to 4 days. It is very easy to use. Press the side plus or minus button once and the puff meter shows up on the display, then the display immediately switches to volt level. Then press the plus or minus button to change voltage. Easy, easy, easy!!! The fire button has nice resistance. It can't be pressed so easily as to mess with the on/off function. It is a simple 3 clicks for on and off. It is a great pick up and vape mod. No muss no fuss. Plus, it produces great vapor.

So far, I don't have a negative thing to say about it. If I find something negative, I will update you.
    Fatman, maggie and Donna like this.
    Keep vaping! And enjoy!

I was chatting with someone on another forum, and the person stated that the button on the MVP 1 does sometimes have a flimsy button, and some have been known to fall out. I have not had this problem. The MVP 2, however--which also has an added feature of variable wattage--has a slightly raised button and seems to be much sturdier. So, I would say you should probably spend a little extra and get the newest version, by the sounds of it. It is a great box mod, however.
    Keep vaping! And enjoy!

I want to buy one of these as I've heard such good reports on them ... 101 Vapes are selling them for $40 but sadly, don't ship to Oz, anyone know where the best buys are for these?
    Donna likes this.

Retired Account
    fasttech have them maggie, if you can handle the wait?
    I would recommend the 1st version though.. the new button is quite stiff to push and not as "intuitive" as the older version.
    Yet, with 6 of these in the house, we have had one v1 button decide to abandon mod. They do need a little TLC and not too many floor hitting events.
    maggie likes this.

AVF Regular
    I guess you can get v2 from FT for USD45 but the wait is lengthy.
    maggie and kaktus1970 like this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Thanks for help folks, I'll go have a looksee, .. not in any particular hurry ,just want something that'll last me awhile without having to recharge twice a day .. .and I like the blue ones ..

AVF Regular
    MVPV10 Detachable Adjustable Voltage E Cig with CE4S Dual Cotton Wick Clearomizer & 2600mAh iTaste MVP Power Source - Gray - All Electronic Cigarette

e5cigs have em for under $36usd --- cant tell whether its the mvp1 or mvp2 tho maybe email them? or ask avf member smithpak - i think that's his name anyway

The before mentioned price on e5cigs is for the MVP 1.
    Last edited by kirkbovee2005; 18-11-13 at 05:49 PM.
    Keep vaping! And enjoy!

I wonder if it's the same ? it says mpv10 .. and the price is good ... anyone have one of these ? ... btw, thanks Avtek..

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I want to buy one of these as I've heard such good reports on them ... 101 Vapes are selling them for $40 but sadly, don't ship to Oz, anyone know where the best buys are for these?
    You have read my mind. I've just put one in my shopping cart from Health Cabin. $42.00US plus shipping or a kit for $49.99US plus shipping. If DHL do their thing (like they have in the past I will have it in 3 working days.
    kirkbovee2005 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast