Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By bank
  • 1 Post By Duke916
  • 1 Post By oogy

Thread: vapor zeus

AVF Regular

vapor zeus

Hi everybody

New to vaping and have ordered a vapour zeus and waiting for it to show up. Just wondering has anyone else got one and what do you think about them?

AVF Regular
    i started with V4L stuff, got me vaping and stopping lighting analogs.
    heard good and bad things about the zeus, lots of reports of the carto's being duds. yes they hold a lot of liquid (3ml iirc) but what they hold isnt really relevant as you still have to keep topping them off. the fixed regulated 5v bugs me as not everything tastes good at 5v. the squishy black tip collects everything in terms of dirt and dust.

Vaper Zeus Review by Field of Vapor - YouTube

gives a real view of the device, although i dont mind grimm green and p busardo vids, they always seem pretty polite and will always try to find something good.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    i started with V4L stuff, got me vaping and stopping lighting analogs.
    heard good and bad things about the zeus, lots of reports of the carto's being duds. yes they hold a lot of liquid (3ml iirc) but what they hold isnt really relevant as you still have to keep topping them off. the fixed regulated 5v bugs me as not everything tastes good at 5v. the squishy black tip collects everything in terms of dirt and dust.

Vaper Zeus Review by Field of Vapor - YouTube

gives a real view of the device, although i dont mind grimm green and p busardo vids, they always seem pretty polite and will always try to find something good.
    Thanks for the reply Brian,
    Good to get different opinions, I missed that one on youtube, I did watch the grimm green and p busardo vids and thought they sounded alright and ordered one. Oh well only a noobie so I will live and learn.

I also ordered a itaste mvp 2 from vapebar that I received on Wednesday with a bottle of apple flavoured joyetech juice. So far it has helped me cut back on the rollies, down from 30 or so a day to 2 or 3 a day, so it is definitely helping. Waiting for a heap of juices from overseas to show up and maybe then I can stop the rollies altogether. So far i'm heading in the right direction.
    spud and maggie like this.

AVF Regular
    Great to hear Bank.

AVF Regular
    So far i'm happy with the mvp 2, but I can see myself wanting to get a bigger collection of gadgets already.

AVF Regular
    you have caught shinyitis. common problem among the vaping community.
    spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke916 View Post
    you have caught shinyitis. common problem among the vaping community.
    There is no known cure either, I'm just trying to manage the condition as best I can
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Lol vaping gadgets can really be addictive Personally I wouldnt go for the zeus, looks over priced for what it is.. but if you like cigar/ pipe types that look better then the zeus and perfom better .. there are a tonne of better ones out there and some are even cheaper then the Zeus. Just ask a question about them here on the forums... theres some great advice that will help you save money in the long run...The MVp2 is not a bad choice.. you will find though the upgrade vtr is better...

Sounds like you are on the right track, and if its helping thats a good thing .. some smoke and vape for a whilst before making the break.. sometime cause they cant settle on a vape others need to make the desicion to make a break.. the important thing is that you are trying... If you have any questions ask away.. even if they feel silly.. we were all new to this once so we all know what its like Good luck on finding the way that suits you most

Quote Originally Posted by bank View Post
    So far i'm happy with the mvp 2, but I can see myself wanting to get a bigger collection of gadgets already.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey oogy
    I think once I get a juice with some nic in it and that I like I will be able to make the break from rollies. I only have the one apple 0mg juice at the moment and think I have done all right the last few days. I have ordered a heap of different flavours off a few different vendors and hope to find one that I really enjoy and all will be good.

I have already paid for and ordered the zeus so to late to cancel now, I will just have to collect more shiny things in the future. Keeping an eye on the for sale section.

Cheers
    Last edited by bank; 23-11-13 at 09:27 PM.