Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By duke55

Thread: Sigelei #1 - Not sure how to kick with 18350??

Sigelei #1 - Not sure how to kick with 18350??

Wondering if anyone could help??

I bought a Sigelei #1 from HC - CHEAP$$ - Sigelei Mechanical Telescopic Mod #1 [04-N-1-1] - $13.79 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

My question is, I managed to get it to work with a 18500 & kick, but these batts I got from slowtech and are crap (didnt research) but cant seem to find any configuration to work with an AW 18350, I want to be able to do this so I can slim it down while Im at work, I run an AGR or F16 on a magneto usually but like the solid feel of this and the different button.

Works fine without the kick for the other size batts, just theres not many combos you can change it to if you want to run the kick.

Is this the answer?? - "Nzonic Clone Head" Nzonic Clone Head [03-3A-1-6] - $3.19 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Works fine without the kick for the other size batts, just theres not many combos you can change it to if you want to run the kick.

You answered this yourself.

Changing the top and bottom cap won't do much unless it specifically says it's made so you can put a kick in there. It's not like an 18350 is going to make it that much smaller than an 18500.

Quote Originally Posted by Singo View Post

You answered this yourself.

Changing the top and bottom cap won't do much unless it specifically says it's made so you can put a kick in there. It's not like an 18350 is going to make it that much smaller than an 18500.
    15mm to be exact.

Understood, just wondering if there was a way to kick the mod with anything other than an 18500? That is all, I like to change the VV/VW for the different juices I use with the kick. Guess I'll stay with the 18500's. Thanks for the input...
    Singo likes this.