Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By sushiaddiction
  • 1 Post By sushiaddiction
  • 1 Post By sushiaddiction

Thread: Vaping gear sources - Google doc

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

Vaping gear sources - Google doc

I've had troubles tracking down certain items in the forum.
    Thought I'd make a google doc that anyone can edit and add too. Cotton/hemp wicks, bulk nicotine, 14gauge blunt needles, amber glass, batteries in au for one off orders.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

It's more for one off items that you can't always buy with your usual orders or things you might buy by themselves.
    I did not link to original posts where I got these from because I wanted to keep it simple. sorry.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to use. If you make a mistake, there is undo. Don't worry about how it looks.
    I really came up with the idea because tracking down cotton wicks took a lot of reading and I still don't know where to get stuff from. Just bought 50m of butchers twine ( a soft one )

If people like the idea, I will transfer all the information to a thread too. The main idea is not to lose such great info in 100's of posts.
    Last edited by sushiaddiction; 24-11-13 at 05:27 PM.
    oogy, Pipesub and MissLee like this.

]6⁹.12[

Quote Originally Posted by sushiaddiction View Post
    I've had troubles tracking down certain items in the forum.
    Thought I'd make a google doc that anyone can edit and add too.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

It's more for one off items that you can't always buy with your usual orders or things you might buy by themselves.
    I did not link to original posts where I got these from because I wanted to keep it simple. sorry.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to use. If you make a mistake, there is undo. Don't worry about how it looks.
    I really came up with the idea because tracking down cotton wicks took a lot of reading and I still don't know where to get stuff from. Just bought 50m of butchers twine ( a soft one )

If people like the idea, I will transfer all the information to a thread too. The main idea is not to lose such great info in 100's of posts.

Hey Suchiaddiction, Great Idea. I hope you have put your name down for the Vapers Association, I'm sure we will need someone as organised as you! Keyboardmama has all the details.

Ohm's Law Calculator ohms law calculator
    eJuice Recipe Calculator nic juice calculator

Youtube for coil building and reviews of products

Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Hey Suchiaddiction, Great Idea. I hope you have put your name down for the Vapers Association, I'm sure we will need someone as organised as you! Keyboardmama has all the details.
    Love to help, unfortunately I can't. Some of you may have seen me writing about a severe reaction I had to a vaccine. Going for a job as a nurse. Got HepB Vaccine. 15min later not good. 1hour later almost non responsive. Slight improvement in first 6 months. 6 years later not much improvement. Very tired and can't think clearly. Like very very old people. Think, talk or do too much and I get so tired I fall asleep. Luckily I don't suffer from depression, I seem to be immune .

Still chasing after government to better records of reactions to vaccines. You would be surprised how many there are that happen very close to the vaccination. Within hours... and they all sound very similar. Also trying to get a vaccine injury compensation scheme in Aus. 19 Countries around the word have one ( some bettter than others ) why doesn't Australia.

Thought that might explain how I write (grammar is off).

Anyway all good, shit happens. ///Important Rant End
    Donna likes this.

]6⁹.12[

No problems Sushi, you sound like you have alot on your plate without worrying about the Association. I think you write perfectly and come accross as a very bright, confident and happy person. Good on you!

Thanks, Usually writing what I did scares people off.
    It's just to let people know that when it comes to big money, business & paid research there are many things that are wrong. I'm not alone Fury at vaccine scandal | UK | News | Daily Express
    And I'm fine. If it was not this, there would be some other bs going on in life as we all experience.

If you feel sorry, confronted or uncomfortable, I'll send you on a guilt trip to find some organic unbleached cotton string, around 100m should last a lifetime ( bad joke already bought 53m)

I will ask though, does anyone know what kind of person or place I could pay to help me do a getup campaign?..
    Last edited by sushiaddiction; 24-11-13 at 06:25 PM.
    Donna likes this.

]6⁹.12[