Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New e cig shop

New e cig shop

My iPhone stuffed up today so off I went to the apple shop in caringbah.

Well.....right next door to the apple shop is a ecig shop!! Couldn't believe it! Of course it was closed even though it was just after 4pm but I stuck my face to the glass and had a good look in.

It is a why smoke shop, never heard of them before, has anyone else?

Very handy if I need anything in a hurry only 5 minutes drive from my place, and the prices weren't too bad either.

Anyone ever tried any of their flavours?

Super Moderator
    There's been an odd shill or two ...
    MissLee likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    'Why smoke' sounds very much like the crew who used to be, and maybe still are, at Parklea Markets flogging overpriced cigalikes, knock off eGos and stardusts, and dodgy juice with nic.
    mrs308hjute likes this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

I had a look at their website and they reckon they don't sell any cheap china stuff, but they would need to make money somehow.

They had flavours for $10 for 30ml, bit of a range too, would like to hear if anyone has bought anything from them and if there any good

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    I had a look at their website and they reckon they don't sell any cheap china stuff, but they would need to make money somehow.

They had flavours for $10 for 30ml, bit of a range too, would like to hear if anyone has bought anything from them and if there any good
    I don't see how they can not sell any "Cheap china stuff" nearly all e cigs, particularly all cigalikes and egos are made in china.
    Do you know de way 👺

They sell cig alike ones with those crappy cartridges which I first bought when I started out and they did nothing for me, paid about $100 for my first one 'ouch', still not over it!

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan View Post
    They sell cig alike ones with those crappy cartridges which I first bought when I started out and they did nothing for me, paid about $100 for my first one 'ouch', still not over it!
    Ouch indeed, but yeah if they're claiming not to sell chinese stock they're definitely okay with deceiving people, I'm not saying don't have a browse, they might have an interesting juice here or there but I really wouldn't trust them very much.
    Infact you could have some fun taking your iphone to the store and looking at their stock while searching the items on fasttech and comparing the price haha you might see something for $40 there that's like $5 on fasttech
    Noe and margyb like this.
    Do you know de way 👺

True true! I will definitely have a look, they have free samples to taste too...at least I am now more informed and know what I should be paying for stuff

Products on the website, including the "coming soon" page all look pretty good. Known brands and decent prices. Might swing by for some juice tasting next week when I'm in the area for work. Thanks for the heads up Megan!!!
    Megan likes this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    If you get 10x 30ml of the doubler of a flavour it's $64 for 300ml, that's pretty good, would make 600ml of a juice... if you really liked the juice that would set you up as an adv for approx 4 months.
    Do you know de way 👺

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast