Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: thinking about the vtr

AVF Regular

thinking about the vtr

hello my fellow vapors.. i work on the rail and sometimes it can be quite full on and hard physical work .. i have been using ego batts for awhile know but am always worried about them in my pocket or dropping them in holes or pits . i need a heavy duty mod and am leaning towards the innokin vtr.

basically i wanna hear from people that have them and want to know if its going to b too big to carry around in my work pants.. i plan to look like a complete tool and wear the belt holster.. does anyone recommend these fir a work site???

For a cheap variable voltage the VTR in my books cant be beaten. They are $71.00 at fasttech. They can go from cheap clearo to rba and back again.. have dropped mine a couple of times and np yet... But that being said they are heavy.. like a pack of smokes and tones of change in your pocket heavy. I would be considering a mech of some kind with a kick put into it.. from everything I hear they can be thrown around and rebuilt easily when things go wrong

AVF Regular
    I really like the VTR its machined out of a brick of steel, Its really solid, You won't find anything as robust. Its a go for a hard work environmen mod.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    i love mine.
    use it with a aspire vivi. i'd recommend one of those bendy drips tips though, which i haven't purchased.
    Protank 2 worked well, but mine seem to constantly leak - this is the protank more than vtr
    the included iclear 30s is excellent also!

Been looking for the perfect inexpensive rba to fit... haven't for to testing anything as of yet.

AVF Regular
    i have taken my nemesis with my kf- lite in 18350 mode and i dnt feel comfortable with it in my pocket. ive figured out that a vtr fully loaded with batt and tank is 20 grams off a 8m stanley tape measure! whick i would b happy to carry around.. i thinkbthe appraling thing for me is the tank is on the side so if i kneel down or jump into a trench the tank and 510 connection are safe. i plan to buy from fasttech and for $71 i dnt mind it being knocked around.

thnx guys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    i have taken my nemesis with my kf- lite in 18350 mode and i dnt feel comfortable with it in my pocket. ive figured out that a vtr fully loaded with batt and tank is 20 grams off a 8m stanley tape measure! whick i would b happy to carry around.. i thinkbthe appraling thing for me is the tank is on the side so if i kneel down or jump into a trench the tank and 510 connection are safe. i plan to buy from fasttech and for $71 i dnt mind it being knocked around.

thnx guys
    I was thinking of taking mine apart and removing 1/3 of extra steel in it and adding a charging circuit.
    Jeff
    Robray likes this.

AVF Regular
    well guys i did it i bit the bullet and bought the army green version. i also purchased to protank 2's 2 swivel driptips and 5 replacment coils for the iclear 30s oh as well as some 18650 batts anyone have a holster they dont want?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by the vaporizer View Post
    well guys i did it i bit the bullet and bought the army green version. i also purchased to protank 2's 2 swivel driptips and 5 replacment coils for the iclear 30s oh as well as some 18650 batts anyone have a holster they dont want?
    Do you have a 18650 battery charger? If not you'll need one , also great selection
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Do you have a 18650 battery charger? If not you'll need one , also great selection
    Jeff
    yeah only have an efest charger at the moment i have a imr battery and just bought some sanyo ur18650f's not sure if i can charge the sanyos in the efest charger though. i do have an evic so i can just use that for the moment im finding the protanks with microcoils and cotton are amazingly good. i have been using them for about a month now and no leaking of dry hits at all!! not 1!!!!

Love my VTR and the iClear 30s is brilliant.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast