Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kritikal
  • 1 Post By Duke916

Thread: What is the budz workz gamma like as an attie? is it worth the money

What is the budz workz gamma like as an attie? is it worth the money

So b/c of another thread my curiosity has peaked about this one, now I know the v2 version has just been released and its clone has just appeared on Alibaba.. but the original is about $200 and I hate wasting money. So was wondering if anyone that has owned this tank/ dripper hybrid could tell me if it is worth the money? is it a warm vape? airy vape? clean flavour or muted? Anything you can tell me would be appreciated. Cheers

AVF Regular
    How are you planning to set it up? As a genesis or something along those lines (i.e. vertical coil with a wick running through it to the tank? If so, it would largely depend on your build. It's fully dual wick capable though which gives you some room to play. I haven't owned one but I've played with one. The flavour contrast will deoend on how you set it up, the chamber is quite small so it does does give a warm and flavourful vape and because it has AFC, the draw is dependent on how you set it. It's made quite well for dual vertical cotton micro's. They're fiddly to set up but the Gamma makes them that bit easier to do.
    oogy likes this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Awesome! Thankyou.. If I buy it will sit on an epipe, .. truthfully have not had much to do with tanks.. but drippers are inconveniant on pipes and the gamma seems to be a good middle of the road for a sworn warm dripper. This epipe deserves something decent on it being the first mythical fabrications one imported into australia. From what you tell me this might be a good choice for it and the flexibility sounds enticing. Thanks for the reply much obliged

AVF Regular
    If you do get it oogy I would be interested in hearing your thoughts about it. I keep toying with the idea of buying it and then talking myself out of it.
    oogy likes this.

Lol I completely understand and will do.. and think I will suck it up princess and do it... It bugs me I know the clone is already out there.. but if it will be taken up is another matter... hate the thought of possibly being caught one way or the other...

Quote Originally Posted by Duke916 View Post
    If you do get it oogy I would be interested in hearing your thoughts about it. I keep toying with the idea of buying it and then talking myself out of it.