Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dedicated Boge Carto User looking for a change

Hi,

I have been a dedicated Boge Carto user for over a year but recently the quality of the cartos is failing and i am using 2-3 trying to get one that works OK. I have also had lots of problems with tight draw cartos. I love my cartos but they are beginning to become a problem./ I have tried rebuildables but they arent for me. I am thinking of a Kanger protank II. Any other suggestions

Please Mr Boge Man give me back my quality and i will happily use Boge LR Standard 510 Cartomizers for eternity

AVF Regular
    The new Aspires are pretty damn good.

Ive been on cartos for long time now and since getting a few Aspires the cartos are getting less and less use.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    A full time carto girl here and haven't seen any change in the boges I use. Are they old stock.

Have you changed your Eliquid or ratios. If so make they might just need a tweak of voltage. Another trick is change your driptip orings.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Thanks CrissCross i will change the drip tip orings to check but i dont think that is the problem. I had a good run for several months but now heaps of failures. I have ended up using my old AGR air flow bit under my carto tank and it works better but still lots of failed cartos. I purchased a heap from Healthcabin when they were on special and the last 3 boxes were problematic. I just ordered some from Vapeking and two were duds

What is so good about the aspires?? I havent seen too much about them

AVF Regular
    Lots of vapor and very consistent. Flavour is ok, better than most clearos ive tried but not as good as a carto.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Mate i would try the boge slotted cartos, they are the best thing that has ever happened to boge and its carto. The Draw is so smooth and the slot is perfect in feeding the juice to the coil specially great for higher VG jucies. Also these babies bring back the "snap crackle and pop" i used to miss with the old boges. $6 for a 5 pack you cant go wrong. No more punching/drilling for me!

AVF Regular
    9 months of using cartos for me, then 3 months ago got a kayfun. my carto tanks feel unloved.

Goz
    You could look at getting a Sophia or Diver V2 and still make good use of your carto tanks. I've been using a Sophia and really enjoying it for a week now and my drippers are feeling a bit neglected.

Sophia
    Sophia by Leo - YouTube

Diver V2
    Diver v2 by Atmistique - YouTube

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Mate i would try the boge slotted cartos, they are the best thing that has ever happened to boge and its carto. The Draw is so smooth and the slot is perfect in feeding the juice to the coil specially great for higher VG jucies. Also these babies bring back the "snap crackle and pop" i used to miss with the old boges. $6 for a 5 pack you cant go wrong. No more punching/drilling for me!
    I still rate the f16 over all other cartos, much cleaner flavour imo. I bought a heap of the slotted cartos after hearing the good reviews, but i could taste the filler material so i got rid of them.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast