Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Boge F16 Carto Questions

Boge F16 Carto Questions

Hey people has anyone used the Boge F16 and do you think they'd be good for someone that's never tried carto's ??? I'm into my third month of vaping, and curiosity has got the better of me, so I'm thinking of ordering a couple.

get the vks slotted cartos. the boge carts dont wick well
    Rossco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewaffle View Post
    get the vks slotted cartos. the boge carts dont wick well
    Can you punch more holes in the Boge bluewaffle???

AVF Regular
    +1 for the vks slotted cartos. no matter what carto you go for, it's absolutely vital you prime it properly before first use. there's heaps of youtube vids on priming them. i was a big fan of the condom method for a while, but have since found that the sucking method works better.
    MrGruffy and Rossco like this.

AVF Regular
    F16 is a good tank to try out the cartotank. VKS cartomiser is nice as it is slotted not punched. I use both VKS and Boge 2 pre-punched. They both produced by the same company but VKS is $1 cheaper.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    +1 for the vks slotted cartos. no matter what carto you go for, it's absolutely vital you prime it properly before first use. there's heaps of youtube vids on priming them. i was a big fan of the condom method for a while, but have since found that the sucking method works better.
    I haven't heard of that method Kay. I've seen plenty of priming videos, but nothing in the way of sucking

AVF Regular
    The boge carto tank works well , I have a few. Nil issues , easy to fill and clean. Only negative plastic tank.
    I've got a tiny G clamp that I moded , it has a point on the threaded end and I use that to make holes bigger and add holes to cartomizer. As well it's not expensive.
    Last edited by spanner; 01-12-13 at 05:04 PM.

AVF Regular
    Sucking method? How do you do that? Any video you can share?

Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

So can anybody tell me if the VKS carto's fit the boge tank???

AVF Regular
    Boge f16 is a great carto as long as you prime it well.

Sucking method...

1.Fill the tank
    insert the carto into the tank about 3/4 of the way, leaving a little gap between the carto and the bottom of the top cap. On an angle, fill the tank dripping down the center of the top cap and let it flow down the inside past the carto. Once you've filled as much as you can, push the carto up completing the seal.

2.Suck
    Now you should have a semi full tank with a dry carto. Put the drip tip on, then suck the guts out of it while you cover up the bottom airflow. You want to completely block the air flow of the bottom while you suck so the juice flows into the carto from the tank. You'll see little air bubbles come up after you suck. The f16's take about a 3rd to half a tank to fully prime. Best to let it sit afterwards for 30mins to make sure the filler is fully soaked. You'll probably flood it so it will be a bit gurgly but that will sort itself out once you start vaping it.
    Rossco likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast