Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Donna
  • 1 Post By sydex
  • 1 Post By Donna

Thread: Where can I get ego-cc clearomizer

Where can I get ego-cc clearomizer

Hi all,

I'm in search of a new clearomizer as the V2 and V3 I have from healthcabin keeps on leaking... I get juice all over the clearomizer and ego twist... From what I've read the new ego-cc clearomizer is leak proof but I cannot find an online store that will ship to australia. Anyone know of a place? also anyone tried ego-cc or any clearomizer that will work with the ego-twist and won't leak?

AVF Regular
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by sydex View Post
    Hi all,

I'm in search of a new clearomizer as the V2 and V3 I have from healthcabin keeps on leaking... I get juice all over the clearomizer and ego twist... From what I've read the new ego-cc clearomizer is leak proof but I cannot find an online store that will ship to australia. Anyone know of a place? also anyone tried ego-cc or any clearomizer that will work with the ego-twist and won't leak?
    Hi Sydex. I'm not the most experienced but I've been through about 5 different types of clearos and the one that seems the best value for money and hasn't leaked yet is the Evod. Also I found with some of them you couldn't lie them down or they would leak but this one doesn't. Others will have differing opinions but I know health cabin sells them and replacement coils.

Kanger EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer [04-G-32] - $3.39 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I've just noticed they are out of stock of the coils. I'm sure you will be able to get them locally somewhere.
    Fatman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Hi Sydex. I'm not the most experienced but I've been through about 5 different types of clearos and the one that seems the best value for money and hasn't leaked yet is the Evod. Also I found with some of them you couldn't lie them down or they would leak but this one doesn't. Others will have differing opinions but I know health cabin sells them and replacement coils.

Kanger EVOD Bottom Coil Changeable Clearomizer [04-G-32] - $3.39 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

I've just noticed they are out of stock of the coils. I'm sure you will be able to get them locally somewhere.
    thanks for the reply.. yeah i saw them but wasn't sure... cool they seem cheap too... might give them a go as well as trying to source the ego-cc

hi sidex, I agree with donna and have been using the evod clearomiser with my ego batteries and they haven't leaked. (only when I accidentally undscrewed the bottom of the clearo off instead of the battery). as far as I understand, the evod is a bit smaller and holds a bit less juice but enough to last a long time.
    evod:Kanger EVOD Bottom Coil Clearomizer - Vapeking
    replacement coils: Kanger Replacement Coils - Protank/EVOD/UniTank - Vapeking
    Last edited by vaping_gal; 02-12-13 at 01:13 PM.

jen
    AVF Regular
    Joyetech eGo-CC Clearomizer Tank theyve resumed international shipping, no idea how much.

Let me know if you get one how they are please. My fave is still evods, quite liking the aspire too but both these gurgle. :/

jen
    AVF Regular
    ah theres another one JoyeTech eGo-CC Changeable Clearomizer *NEW*

**AUSTRALIA SHIPPING INFO:
    For the safety, quality, and speed of your to be delivered order TVR will only ship PRIORITY.
    USPS Priority: $26.00, TBA Delivery Time

thanks jen, I'll check them out
    jen likes this.

If you want something a bit bigger than the evod, the smoktech tumbler uses the same coil and is 3.5ml capacity. I really like it too.
    vaping_gal likes this.