Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Manufecturer of the year award,have your say

AVF Regular

Manufecturer of the year award,have your say

Hi all

I found 2013 was a year in which some real quality started to come out of China

After testing lots of new equipment here are my thoughts:

I think that Inokin is a standout as far as quality and innovation with mods and their clearomizers

Segelei has made real progress with high quality clones and a good range of variable voltage units that are very innovative(except for the "Legend" which in my opinion is an Epic fail)

Smoketech
    has fallen asleep a bit

Kangertech is fast becoming a real force in small twist batteries but mainly with an innovative and large range of clearomizers and tank systems

Vision
    got a few clearomizers out but not much innovation

Vapeonly is an emerging High quality manufacturer that has a few very nice mods and a killer pipe

will be interesting to hear what the end user think so have your say and remember, its only an opinion
    RichoVonBlack and DEATHGUYJ like this.

+1 for innokin

AVF Regular
    yep +100000 for inokin for there design and innovation throughout the year just amazing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    SIMON@EcigModShop likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    I would say Kanger first, they came out with the protank 1, which by visual design was revolutionary. Then they reduced the looks for protank 2 but on the other hand gave a 510 drip tip, thicker/durable glass, Then a protank 3 with dual coils, really this company is bringing new designs to the kitchen table every couple of months.
    Innokin for the VTR, really they made the functionally really simple for vv/vw device, a lot easier to use than most. Not being rechargeable is a draw back, but protection the clearo is a major +++++++, for pockets.
    Smoketech I would say is third, they came out with 3 magnetic mods in one year, really the first affordable magnetic mod, Vapes like a dream and vary durable. Tops for the magneto with a updated head.
    Jeff
    Last edited by aussievapes; 05-12-13 at 04:24 PM.

AVF Regular
    Eigate for the Aspire BDCs

But yeah Innokin wins for sure

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Don't forget Smoktech brought out the Magneto Mech mod, with it's REAL magnetic switch design, it's one of the best switches I've used on a mech mod.
    So I don't think they have "fallen asleep" , there were other products Smok brought out this year too.
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Don't forget Smoktech brought out the Magneto Mech mod, with it's REAL magnetic switch design, it's one of the best switches I've used on a mech mod.
    So I don't think they have "fallen asleep" , there were other products Smok brought out this year too.
    I agree and also said something like that above , They also brought out a neptune vivi nova with spring loaded center + pin that self adjust, and a slide on metal tank sleeve. Which both of them I think they have a claim to fame.
    Jeff
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

Golden Greek

2013 -
    Ithaka
    JustGG
    Penelope v2
    No NR wire upgrade kits

Plus the 1000s of ggts, ody and ithaka clones means they almost qualify as part of the chinese market

PS Sorry Simon
    Fatman and SIMON@EcigModShop like this.

AVF Regular
    Out of China I would agree Inokin , VTR is a sweet lump of a mod.

AVF Regular
    so much i want to say,,,,,,,,,
    Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    Golden Greek

2013 -
    Ithaka
    JustGG
    Penelope v2
    No NR wire upgrade kits

Plus the 1000s of ggts, ody and ithaka clones means they almost qualify as part of the chinese market

PS Sorry Simon
    <---cop likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast