Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cheap Innokin iClear 30S $3.95 Each

Cheap Innokin iClear 30S $3.95 Each

I have no affiliation, but thought others may be interested. This is the best price I have seen for the iClear 30S, at $3.95 each Innokin iClear 30s Dual Coil Tank With Changeable Atomizer Heads | Electronic Cigarette Innokin iClear 30s Dual Coil Tank. I added 10 to my cart and proceeded to the checkout, only to find that shipping to Australia is $45.

When you add the shipping to the price, it is not so good, great if you live in the US, as they have very cheap shipping there, but not so good for posting over here.

I just went back to the site to see if the price is the same for ordering 20 and found that they are all out of stock, but you can go on the waiting list.

I'm after some glass or polyprop clearos/tanks, not polycarbon as I've cracked a couple using one of the juices I bought ( no idea which onee..lol) so I'd go into an order with you if they're okay

Unfortunately these are polycarbonate maggie, but I already have one on my VTR and they work brilliantly.

Well, at that price... I'm game if you are just have to check my 'cracker' list before I fill 'em up!

They are out of stock already. They have a waiting list and I am not sure if that means they will be at the same cheap price, or at the regular price.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotus View Post
    I have no affiliation, but thought others may be interested. This is the best price I have seen for the iClear 30S, at $3.95 each Innokin iClear 30s Dual Coil Tank With Changeable Atomizer Heads | Electronic Cigarette Innokin iClear 30s Dual Coil Tank. I added 10 to my cart and proceeded to the checkout, only to find that shipping to Australia is $45.

When you add the shipping to the price, it is not so good, great if you live in the US, as they have very cheap shipping there, but not so good for posting over here.

I just went back to the site to see if the price is the same for ordering 20 and found that they are all out of stock, but you can go on the waiting list.
    Companys really stuff themselves up getting greedy on shipping. I spose a lot of them dont want overseas business. It wouldnt cost $45, They would all fit in a small box.

I agree, their cost for shipping anywhere in the US for the same order was $5.

Just had another look and it appears they're sent with 1.5 coils, is that a bit low for 'evryday' use, lol! don't know much about this stuff

I think the international shipping thing is kind of a clever move on thier behalf and others like them... they will get smaller orders from the US.. but larger ones internationally.. RTSvapes for example have a huge range of good concentrates availaible in bulk sizes.. when you do the math often it is cheaper to take a bulk bunch of stuff over $100- $150 and swallow the steep shipping rather than buy locally.

If a doubler is say 15- 20ml and you pay $12- $20 locally with $10 postage.. I know what I would rather do.. Likewise if I used alot of iclears... and knowing the price of them everywhere else .. $45 postage wont seem that much if I buy at least $100 worth

Quote Originally Posted by steve.c View Post
    Companys really stuff themselves up getting greedy on shipping. I spose a lot of them dont want overseas business. It wouldnt cost $45, They would all fit in a small box.

I agree, if I buy in bulk, I was going to enter 20 of them and see if the postage price changed, but then they went out of stock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast