Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Nau

AVF Regular

The Nau

Sooooo, let me know if there is already a thread for this but I haven't come across it.
    The missus is someone who is not very understanding of my vaping. She loves the fact I'm off the smokes but doesn't understand why if buy something worth $400 when something worth $50 does the same thing.

WELL!!! To my surprise, I get a text from her earlier today saying.
    'Do you want a Nau?'
    I said 'what?'
    She said ' I go an e-mail back from Pedro'
    I said 'what?'

This went in for a while untill I thought she was talking about a build your own model boat. Lol.

Well it turns out my missus has been in contact with Pedro the maker if the Caravela. Nau being the new one to be released in 2014.

I am yet to see pics but she says it will be tin and black ( don't quote me or her in that )

Sounds interesting... I'm a little excited because I think she might have put her (for me) name on a list.

Anyway... That's all
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Just say "yes" man, whatever it is. You may not get the opportunity again......
    vaping_gal likes this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    Just say "yes" man, whatever it is. You may not get the opportunity again......
    Yes for sure!

After more of a google it doesn't look like there is a list yet, but I think she's all over it.
    I'm pretty shocked that she's entertaining the idea.

you're one lucky bastard

AVF Regular
    dont be too excited just yet. The list isnt released yet. Pedro has just started to confirm up the list for the silver vela. When the Nau does gets released, it will probably be another bloodfest of flippers and everyone trying to get on. Pedro doesnt favour anyone except for a few admirals on his forums. Keep your eyes peeled, and when news comes out for it, make sure you f5 the fark out.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    dont be too excited just yet. The list isnt released yet. Pedro has just started to confirm up the list for the silver vela. When the Nau does gets released, it will probably be another bloodfest of flippers and everyone trying to get on. Pedro doesnt favour anyone except for a few admirals on his forums. Keep your eyes peeled, and when news comes out for it, make sure you f5 the fark out.
    Yeah, I think the fact the missus was doing this was the biggest surprise. I'll keep my ears peeled and hopefully people on this forum will also. One day I'd love to own one, but not at any flipper price.
    Something to possibly look forward to.
    I'm the meantime, wanna sell me yours? Lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ssstahly View Post
    Yeah, I think the fact the missus was doing this was the biggest surprise. I'll keep my ears peeled and hopefully people on this forum will also. One day I'd love to own one, but not at any flipper price.
    Something to possibly look forward to.
    I'm the meantime, wanna sell me yours? Lol
    hahaha. not selling mine just yet. I am on the list for silver vela, but unik has first dibs since he called it. Although i am at #384 or something and only 333 getting made, pretty sure i will have the opportunity to buy it. If unik passes, do you want it? I think the list is 800 people long. This is a very good chance to own a caravela, if you are game enough to pay the price though.

AVF Regular
    Ummmmmm, I'm happy to spend good money on a mod but the price of the silver is just a little high for a truck driver. It's close to $3k yeah?

AVF Regular
    apparently so. Its 2050 euros plus shipping around 100 euros, so according to google today its at 3230aud. Haha. Abit crazy for a 18350 mod. However it is in 925 silver apparantly.

From Pedro,

Dear ALL

Now, I’m n conditions to start confirming the Silver Caravela List.
    The production will start In January.
    The final cost of the Silver Caravela will be 2050 euros (plus delivery costs), it will have a solid silver 18350 caravela (all parts in silver excepted the polymer that insolate the positive pin).
    All caravelas will have the seal of Portuguese Government assuring that is silver.
    They will go in a wood case, specially made for transport and keep your silver caravela. The box will have also a silver plaque with “Caravela” letters and serial your number.
    I will start confirming the first 100 names in the list. The confirmation implies an initial payment of 10% of the total cost (205 euros). This payment is NOT refundable. I will not use paypal (only in very exceptional cases) since it will take for months until I deliver the number 99 and all of you will lose the security of paypal and the ability to present a claim. After the initial payment I will give you an invoice of the value with specific information that is a non refundable initial payment for a silver caravela. I will send an email to all the ones in the first 100 places asking if you agree with the initial payment. If you not respond confirming that you agree, I will not give you the necessary data for bank transfer. This is a huge investment and all must be transparent.
    Friendly regards to ALL
    Pedro

Zee
    Wow! 200000 euros worth of mods..... *drools*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast