Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Scoot
  • 2 Post By studiovape
  • 1 Post By oogy
  • 1 Post By Scoot

Thread: Vmod Bottom Feeder

Vmod Bottom Feeder

Hi all, I just saw Yatesy's link to the Vapage Vmod in the classies and was just wondering, does anyone own one? And if so are they any good?

Cheers
    oogy likes this.

AVF Regular
    I don't own one, but I have read a fair bit about them, hence why I don't own one.
    They are not a true bottom feeder in the sense that once you have squonked you then have to tip the device to move the juice from the catch reservoir to the atty.The atty itself is specific to the device and it is not possible to run another bf atty without messing around with the fitting. These problems can be overcome with some modding skills and many have some just that, as a poor mans Reo it's ok, but as with a lot of ecig stuff it's often cheaper to buy the propper thing first time.
    It's cheap and tacky and flawed, bit like a small puddle of Homebrand cola
    Last edited by studiovape; 10-12-13 at 01:19 AM.
    oogy and Scoot like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

Pretty much what studio said.. cept I like homebrand cola over the original.. the original is too sweet for me... If you do want a vmad badly they do have half price sales relatively often... and 2 for one sals as well .. dont buy unless you see them ...

Quote Originally Posted by studiovape View Post
    I don't own one, but I have read a fair bit about them, hence why I don't own one.
    They are not a true bottom feeder in the sense that once you have squonked you then have to tip the device to move the juice from the catch reservoir to the atty.The atty itself is specific to the device and it is not possible to run another bf atty without messing around with the fitting. These problems can be overcome with some modding skills and many have some just that, as a poor mans Reo it's ok, but as with a lot of ecig stuff it's often cheaper to buy the propper thing first time.
    It's cheap and tacky and flawed, bit like a small puddle of Homebrand cola
    Scoot likes this.

ah allright thanks guys, was just curious about them. I had a better look and I see what you mean with the mod specific attys Studio. I love the idea of a bottom feeder and I think you guys are right in saying just get the good stuff first time around. Hell if I had that mind set a couple years ago I wouldn't be stuck with a piece of poo VT commodore!
    oogy likes this.

lol shhhhh about the commodore... there are comodorians everywhere... they might hear you

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot View Post
    ah allright thanks guys, was just curious about them. I had a better look and I see what you mean with the mod specific attys Studio. I love the idea of a bottom feeder and I think you guys are right in saying just get the good stuff first time around. Hell if I had that mind set a couple years ago I wouldn't be stuck with a piece of poo VT commodore!