Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Omnipotus
  • 1 Post By Omnipotus

Thread: Jiameida JMD-1

Jiameida JMD-1

Got home this afternoon to find one Fasttech package had been delivered, with another one ready to be collected from the Post Office.

Along with a lot of other stuff, I ordered 2 x Jiameida JMD-1 kits. Since I like my eRoll, I wanted to try a kit that had similar features, so I got one for myself and a second one for a Christmas present for someone who wants to quit the smokes, but still wants a cigalike kind of device.

On the surface, the JMD-1 has a few advantages over the eRoll:
    • It has larger batteries
    • It has a 510 connection
    • It charges 2 batteries at once
    • It is cheaper

After unpacking, I loaded one tank with Liqua Traditional Tobacco and the other with Liqua Tiramasu. I am currently using Traditional Tobacco in my eRoll, so I thought it would provide a good comparison.

To compare, I have been switching between my eRoll and the JMD-1.

Now this is my initial thoughts and things may change slightly, but the JMD-1 is not an eRoll. I put this entirely down to the atomiser performance. You have to suck the JMD-1 a lot more to get less vapor then the eRoll and the throat hit on Liqua Traditional Tobacco is not the same.

Switching to Liqua Tiramasu and the throat hit and flavour were greatly improved on the JMD-1; still not up with the eRoll, but good enough to satisfy and good enough for someone wanting to quit smokes.

Would I buy another one?, at this stage, probably not, but the type of juice seems to make a lot of difference.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/1536200
    steve.c and hoonaberry like this.

Hi,

Just wondering if I can use eRoll on JMD-1 PCC unit. I like the way the PCC works and might buy one just for PCC unit.

AVF Regular
    I saw eroll gear on Heavens-gifts.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

I currently use eroll but like PCC on JMD-1. I maybe wrong bur reminds me of taking cigarette out from old soft pack? Review on this product was horrible though... They have an upgraded version as well.

The review gets worse I am afraid, the thing leaked within about the first week and fried the battery, so not very impressed at all, probably the worse ecig purchase I have made and I have made a lot.
    hoonaberry likes this.

Thanks for info. Lucky I didn't get them. Will just stick with my eRoll.