Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster

Kayfun/L back on FT

Seems they have the polished KF lite (russian 91%) as well as the 3.1 with optional SS tanks in frosted and polished. (check the drop down menu next to green BUY button)
    $26.70 Kayfun Lite Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

]6⁹.12[

AVF Regular
    its a good deal - i ordered 11 days ago - with it saying that it would ship in 10 days - but it has not shipped yet - the back-orders on this must be huge

Sometimes I think they wait to see how many orders they'll get and then order themselves.
    and then they sell the matte version later so more people buy 2.

I already bought the matte from vaporbreak

]6⁹.12[

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiaddiction View Post
    I already bought the matte from vaporbreak
    i was tempted to get one from there too - has yours arrived? any good?

Hasn't arrived yet. Ordered on the 3rd.

Got a shiny one from chinabuye. Looks good on chi you and the nemmy I didn't brush the top ring on.
    The one from CB did not have all holes and thread deburred. After fixing that, it's good. Still can't get it to work as good as my I-atty for lots of cool vapour. I'll get there with practice.

]6⁹.12[

AVF Regular
    i got my first one from hcigar from the co-op yesterday - its having a bath at the moment - am hoping to get it going over the weekend

its funny i also ordered one from e5cigs ages ago and it was waiting to be shipped for like 2 weeks after i bought it and then i sent them an email asking them to "cancel the sale" - so they shipped straight away!! - hmmm - avf member coopz had the same thing happen to him when he ordered from chinabuye or vaporbreak - anyway that's who i got the "cancel the sale" hurry up tactic idea from - seems to work a treat with chinese sellers

Bath Yeh they arrive oily n stuff.

I tried to cancel my order at CB and they replied it was being restocked so I didn't cancel the order. Now I know to wait for a local suppler or FT with the popular stuff. It may take a while but they will stock. Never buy from CB again. They make FT look like a 5 star service.
    Really happy with I-atty, got a kraken on the way. Depending on which is best, I'll buy another.

]6⁹.12[

AVF Regular
    fasttech impressed me today sushi - they emailed me saying that they were going to send me a new deck for the taifun i got from them which was advertised as stainless steel - but which had a chromed brass deck - anyway see below:

"Sorry for this issue, we have added 1560100 Stainless Steel Threaded Base for Taifun GT Atomizer as free replacement for you with the original shipping method. Please feel free to write us whenever you have questions. We're always here to help."

like the old timers on avf say - ft are fine as long as you dont need something urgently - the taifun looks likes its a good buy by the way - all the ones shipping now are fully stainless

"ft are fine as long as you dont need something urgently" yep seems like it. I think HK post debacle made many annoyed and gave them some bad rep.

Saw the taifun replacement a few days ago. It is good they did that, and so they should. Seen them do mass mail outs to fix stuff ups. There must be so many people who buy vaping gear from them.
    $5.00 Stainless Steel Threaded Base for Taifun GT Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I'd buy one if it had a pyrex tank. No plastic for me. Guarantee I'd put wrong juice in and will break down and I'll be vaping plastic

]6⁹.12[

AVF Regular
    hahahaha you can get a stainless steel tank for them as well - another fiver tho -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast