Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By DEATHGUYJ
  • 1 Post By ben_76
  • 1 Post By DEATHGUYJ
  • 4 Post By ben_76

Thread: Itaste vv v3

AVF Regular

Itaste vv v3

Ok now I absolutely love this for the out and about stealth vaping, but I dropped it in water this afternoon is it stuffed?

I didn't try and fire it up and it wasnt on at the time, but it was fully under water for a few seconds. Has this happened to anyone else's hardware and it survived, I'm thinking not and even if it does turn on can it be trusted now its been for a swim.

AVF Regular
    chuck it in a bag of rice and leave it over night see if it fires in the morning the rice should pull the moisture out of the device in theory ofcourse worth a shot anyway
    ben_76 likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHGUYJ View Post
    chuck it in a bag of rice and leave it over night see if it fires in the morning the rice should pull the moisture out of the device in theory ofcourse worth a shot anyway
    Actually I did that with a phone I let go for a swim and that worked, worth a try I love that bloody device ty
    DEATHGUYJ likes this.

The end cap comes off really easy with these two. Pull it off if you want to see if the internals are wet. Just don't be too rough so you don't damage the wires and then just glue it back on.

AVF Regular
    yeah I had a loose top cap on one of my v3's just used a tiny drop of super glue to glue it back in place hasn't come loose since

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    If they are wet?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_76 View Post
    If they are wet?
    more rice lol and use some cotton buds or balls or vapor towel to get any moisture you can see out give it a shake and such
    ben_76 likes this.

my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Just thought I'd report that my itaste survived its swim after a good few days sat in a bag of rice I didn't think it was going to get there but it did ty for the advice.
    Robray, Pueronline, maggie and 1 others like this.