Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Problems with nitecore intellicharger

AVF Regular

Problems with nitecore intellicharger

Seems I'm having issues with this charger I didn't buy it that long ago maybe 2 months ago, I have 2 18350 enfest batteries but I can only seemly charge them independently if I put them both in together they just go straight to full charge in about 5 mins but if I put them in separately they charge, is it faulty ?

AVF Regular
    Sound like faulty to me unless you do some isolate tests to prove otherwise. Nitecore has 18 months warranty so you may want to go through the warranty. I think you can probably get a replacement if it is only 2 months old.

Support: http://www.nitecore.com/support.aspx?id=52
    Last edited by porkchop; 23-12-13 at 11:36 AM.
    ben_76 likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    I had problems with mine too!!!

see HERE

I ended up replacing it with THIS one from Supersports600, it came next day in Sydney!
    ben_76 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by porkchop View Post
    Sound like faulty to me unless you do some isolate tests to prove otherwise. Nitecore has 18 months warranty so you may want to go through the warranty. I think you can probably get a replacement if it is only 2 months old.

Support: Terms of Service_NITECORE
    Do you know if I go through vape king where I bought it from or nitecore themselves?
    The other issue I guess that I found is on vape kings web site it says it charges 18350's but on the box it came in they weren't mentioned I can't find the bloody warranty card either, I wish I went through the super sports guy now but I was placing an order and just thought it was easier to do it all in the one order, but yeah they charge independently but real issues together which is a pain and a half, and Laurie our problems seem pretty similar.
    Perhaps I should have done more research the charger had some decent reviews though.

AVF Regular
    I didn't get mine through VapeKing, and I can't find the docket or warranty card either! I would not be surprised if yours packs up completely soon, as mine was intermittent to start with. They definitely charge 18350s. Maybe shoot VapeKing an email and ask them, they are very helpful. As you bought it online you will have some proof of purchase. Even if you do get it replaced, I recommend the Soshine H2 charger and you could keep one as a spare if ever your charger gives up again..................

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_76 View Post
    Seems I'm having issues with this charger I didn't buy it that long ago maybe 2 months ago, I have 2 18350 enfest batteries but I can only seemly charge them independently if I put them both in together they just go straight to full charge in about 5 mins but if I put them in separately they charge, is it faulty ?
    ben is it a 2 bay or 4 bay? just asking cos if its a 4 bay make sure u use bays 1 &3 or 2&4 - also instructions say never charge only 1 battery at a time....

AVF Regular
    Yes. It mentioned in the user manual as well. I didn't do that on my i4 and have been 4 months. Charger still working great.

Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    ben is it a 2 bay or 4 bay? just asking cos if its a 4 bay make sure u use bays 1 &3 or 2&4 - also instructions say never charge only 1 battery at a time....
    avtek likes this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

I got told this
    * The I4 pro has "paired" charging bays, which on the nitecore are bay's 1 & 3 and bays 2 & 4, so if you put batts into bays 1& 2 or bays 3&4 you will get full rate charging, put batts in 1& 3 or 2&4 & you will get 1/2 rate charging.
    Battery questions NCR18650PD post #10
    avtek likes this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avtek View Post
    It's the i2 so two charging bays, I can only get the one to charge so its not an option to charge them both I could stick both in but the other will do zip

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    I got told this

Battery questions NCR18650PD post #10
    thanks lozza - good info!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast