Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Terradan
  • 1 Post By Mathy

Thread: Pro tank 2 mini issues

Pro tank 2 mini issues

Hi guys,
    Thought id give some mini protank 2's a go. I ordered a few from vapeking as ya do with a bunch of other stuff.
    They vape well and everything the problem iam having is the tread on the bottom air hole ring that houses the coil connecting onto the tank, the thread seems very rough, gritty and its prob only two lines of threads for it to grip onto.
    This resulted in one stripped tank and another half stripped.
    Ive used all the protanks , evods etc etc in the past and still do but not the minis and never had any issues with the threads or lack there of.
    Anyone else have these issues with the minis, have I just got a couple of duds or are these just super fiddley in general?
    Cheers

AVF Regular
    I find the threads are also a little gritty, although I havnt found any issues because of it. I've always been finding the start of the thread line and softly tightening.

You may have found a dud by the sounds but I believe all pt minis are like this. Once the thread gets forced the wrong way its hard to get back.
    McVapen likes this.
    Switched from analog to electric: 21-Aug-13

AVF Regular
    Mine are same as Terradan's. Put on carefully, otherwise no other issues, cheers Deb
    McVapen likes this.