Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Original Digga
  • 2 Post By maggie

Thread: Ego C 1300mA battery (non twist) problem

Post Ego C 1300mA battery (non twist) problem

Hi

I just got 2 new from health cabin. Plugged in to charge as they are not precharged and within half hour (using my standard 420mA fast charger) one turned green.

OK, but the LED is at light blue (less than 80% charge)....

I cleaned the contact on charger as it was a bit gunked up, and again put on charge... bang - green - right away.

I checked out health cabin website and they say 420mA usb charger should be fine... but need to get these babys up to full charge...

any ideas guys?

Hi Digga, welcome to the forum. Please feel free to go and introduce yourself in the new vapers thread and tell us a bit about yourself. It does help us if you've done that when you ask questions because we know what stage you are at. Also, your location helps as well. Anyway, to your question.....I'm not sure if I am understanding you properly Digga. when i charge my ego batteries the light on the battery itself goes out when it is charged. The lights on the charger and power supply vary between red and green. I have the Ego C 1300 Twist and the Ego T.

AVF Regular
    Cycle it through a charge and see where you end up on the recharge from flat. Most batteries will not be shipped completely flat

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    I have an eGo Twist 1100, an eGo Spinner 1300 and a new Vision Spinner 1300. The eGo spinner the battery light stays on till it's charged and then goes out. The other two the goes on when I plug it in, then goes out and stays out. The Twist charges up to full (had it 3 months) the Vision Spinner is brand new and on it's first charge. I always understood the light should come on, stay on and go out when charged. I would have just bought another eGo Spinner but I wanted a shiny one and couldn't find a stainless eGo one.

Thanks for the welcome!

With my old batteries when it hit green on the charger the LED always lit up white (full charge). The problem with these new ones is that it charges "full" but then only showing light blue. The batteries are not getting the full charge.

Never had this with the original eGo batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by Original Digga View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!

With my old batteries when it hit green on the charger the LED always lit up white (full charge). The problem with these new ones is that it charges "full" but then only showing light blue. The batteries are not getting the full charge.

Never had this with the original eGo batteries.
    Leave it on till the light goes out. If it's like my recent ego c 1300 twist, that's what you have to do. Try it (within reasonable time), it might just work.

Quote Originally Posted by Altered1 View Post
    Cycle it through a charge and see where you end up on the recharge from flat. Most batteries will not be shipped completely flat
    Well I am going good with the battery, even on half charge (or so it seems) it has lasted all day and still light blue. I will run it down and charge it back up - hoping it will full charge.

But have to say, these new batteries are magnificent, lasting a lot longer than my old ones.
    Altered1 likes this.

Does this help any?
    Fatman and Furlozza like this.

Thanks Maggie, I'll give it a go!

Thanks Maggie. It worked for me