Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Iclears

Iclears

Has anyone else found the ickear 16s makes good flavors but the Iclear 30s makes crappy flavor?

The aspires make good flavors when they're not gurgling.

I think I might buy a baron spiral dripper. Best flavor of any device I've tried so far.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I should clarify by saying. Most liquids taste bad. I have had 2 out of 10 taste ok.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    i find the wick that comes with the iclear30 makes crappy flavour but once you replace it the heavenly gates open!

Quote Originally Posted by supervaper View Post
    i find the wick that comes with the iclear30 makes crappy flavour but once you replace it the heavenly gates open!
    The 30s is impossible to re wick thou.

Do you mean new head? I have "the moors" in a iclear 16 that tastes great and the same juice in a aspire tastes better but in the 30s it's not good. I've had this with other flavors to.

When using top coil clearos (like the iClear) I hold it horizontally and twirl it around a bit to get those wicks soaked, I do this every 2 to 4 draws. Have u been doing that already?
    Last edited by bagurk; 24-12-13 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supervaper View Post
    Yes, I have noticed this too, the pre-installed coils perform shit and replacement coils are much better.

AVF Regular
    I got a couple of iclear 16s from slow tech today they say they are authentic, I'm more of a bcc kinda guy or a dripper but I thought seeing as I had an itaste v3 I should atleast try it with its default device. Ill load it up with a familiar flavour and give it a wurl, be a good way to see how much different equipment can change flavour, I might drip, evod and iclear the same juice and see what I notice.
    margyb and The Gardener like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bagurk View Post
    When using top coil clearos (like the iClear) I hold it horizontally and twirl it around a bit to get those wicks soaked, I do this every 2 to 4 draws. Have u been doing that already?
    I do but I could probably do it more. I'm just so surprised of the difference between the iclear 30s's and the 16s's.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_76 View Post
    I got a couple of iclear 16s from slow tech today they say they are authentic, I'm more of a bcc kinda guy or a dripper but I thought seeing as I had an itaste v3 I should atleast try it with its default device. Ill load it up with a familiar flavour and give it a wurl, be a good way to see how much different equipment can change flavour, I might drip, evod and iclear the same juice and see what I notice.
    Please do. I'd like to hear what you think.
    The Gardener likes this.

AVF Regular
    Ok so I finally loaded my iclear up and it was decent, I haven't used a top coil clearo for a long time and this was definitely better than I remember the stardust type ones to be. I found they produced good flavour and vapour what I didn't like was a found the draw too tight and I wasn't fond of the extra heat either. Compared to an evod/mini pt I still prefer them for those 2 last cons I mentioned, but I did wonder I've been having issues with them in this heat gurgling flooding I reckon these could be better for those hot days in the car ect.
    Overall I think they went well I didn't want to compare them to my little drippers as I use cotton in those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast