Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Iclears

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beerwah, Queensland
    Posts
    62

    Iclears

    Has anyone else found the ickear 16s makes good flavors but the Iclear 30s makes crappy flavor?

    The aspires make good flavors when they're not gurgling.

    I think I might buy a baron spiral dripper. Best flavor of any device I've tried so far.

    Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beerwah, Queensland
    Posts
    62
    I should clarify by saying. Most liquids taste bad. I have had 2 out of 10 taste ok.

    Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    159
    i find the wick that comes with the iclear30 makes crappy flavour but once you replace it the heavenly gates open!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beerwah, Queensland
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by supervaper View Post
    i find the wick that comes with the iclear30 makes crappy flavour but once you replace it the heavenly gates open!
    The 30s is impossible to re wick thou.

    Do you mean new head? I have "the moors" in a iclear 16 that tastes great and the same juice in a aspire tastes better but in the 30s it's not good. I've had this with other flavors to.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North QLD
    Posts
    921
    When using top coil clearos (like the iClear) I hold it horizontally and twirl it around a bit to get those wicks soaked, I do this every 2 to 4 draws. Have u been doing that already?
    Last edited by bagurk; 24-12-13 at 11:30 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North QLD
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by supervaper View Post
    i find the wick that comes with the iclear30 makes crappy flavour but once you replace it the heavenly gates open!
    Yes, I have noticed this too, the pre-installed coils perform shit and replacement coils are much better.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    344
    I got a couple of iclear 16s from slow tech today they say they are authentic, I'm more of a bcc kinda guy or a dripper but I thought seeing as I had an itaste v3 I should atleast try it with its default device. Ill load it up with a familiar flavour and give it a wurl, be a good way to see how much different equipment can change flavour, I might drip, evod and iclear the same juice and see what I notice.
    margyb and The Gardener like this.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beerwah, Queensland
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by bagurk View Post
    When using top coil clearos (like the iClear) I hold it horizontally and twirl it around a bit to get those wicks soaked, I do this every 2 to 4 draws. Have u been doing that already?
    I do but I could probably do it more. I'm just so surprised of the difference between the iclear 30s's and the 16s's.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Beerwah, Queensland
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_76 View Post
    I got a couple of iclear 16s from slow tech today they say they are authentic, I'm more of a bcc kinda guy or a dripper but I thought seeing as I had an itaste v3 I should atleast try it with its default device. Ill load it up with a familiar flavour and give it a wurl, be a good way to see how much different equipment can change flavour, I might drip, evod and iclear the same juice and see what I notice.
    Please do. I'd like to hear what you think.
    The Gardener likes this.

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central Coast
    Posts
    344
    Ok so I finally loaded my iclear up and it was decent, I haven't used a top coil clearo for a long time and this was definitely better than I remember the stardust type ones to be. I found they produced good flavour and vapour what I didn't like was a found the draw too tight and I wasn't fond of the extra heat either. Compared to an evod/mini pt I still prefer them for those 2 last cons I mentioned, but I did wonder I've been having issues with them in this heat gurgling flooding I reckon these could be better for those hot days in the car ect.
    Overall I think they went well I didn't want to compare them to my little drippers as I use cotton in those.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:01 PM.