Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: The Provari v iTaste VTR

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

The Provari v iTaste VTR

SO….. Ive been using a Provari Mini exclusively since July this year. I love the mod, its so easy to use, never fails, always gives a great tape…..BUT!!!!!! Last week I received an iTaste VTR…. Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage…..when I first took delivery of it I had a couple of days getting used to the variable wattage aspect of it, but as of yesterday I've got that sorted… and I have to say, that the Provari has now officially been RELEGATED to my number 2 device!!!

Never thought that would happen, but it has. The iTaste VTR is a fantastic piece. Yes its as heavy as a brick, but my god, the variable wattage makes so much difference to the vaping experience!! ITS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

I have to say that unless Provape release a variable voltage / variable wattage device, and unless they do it soon….they are going to be falling right back behind the pack. I can't believe they haven't moved with the times yet. Im assuming they are working on it, but seriously they would wanna get a move on.

If the VTR wasn't so heavy it would be my sole mod, but because it is, I will be using the Provari when I'm out and about and keeping the VTR for home use, but Provape….GET WITH THE PROGRAM or your company will be cactus.

AVF Regular
    There are a lot of PV's you can compare with the Provari, the VTR isn't one of them. Not in the same ballpark, nearly not even the same sport. Variable wattage is available in plenty of devices, some even tubular in shape. The VTR is its own thing.
    CMB likes this.
    Just get an EPM.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy VanZeno View Post

I have to say that unless Provape release a variable voltage / variable wattage device, and unless they do it soon….they are going to be falling right back behind the pack.
    Provape most probably wont be releasing a Variable Wattage device anytime soon. They don't have to. Their Variable Voltage Provari has been selling well since its release sometime ago, and will continue to sell well far into the future.

Just the way it is and they know it.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy VanZeno View Post
    I have to say that unless Provape release a variable voltage / variable wattage device, and unless they do it soon….they are going to be falling right back behind the pack. I can't believe they haven't moved with the times yet. Im assuming they are working on it, but seriously they would wanna get a move on.

If the VTR wasn't so heavy it would be my sole mod, but because it is, I will be using the Provari when I'm out and about and keeping the VTR for home use, but Provape….GET WITH THE PROGRAM or your company will be cactus.
    Hehehe, what are you basing that info on? The VTR is a brick, plain and simple. Sure it hits hard, but then what? Everything does these days(within reason) Your already sick of carrying it around. That didnt happen with the Provari did it? It doesnt perform any better than the MVP (its predesessor) which is half the size and weight. I dont think Provari sales have exactly been affected. Provari is a benchmark in the vaping industry. The VTR will come and go...
    chris1972 likes this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I cant believe i just read that post.... its like comparing rice wine to johnny walker blue label
    chris1972, kingsr and steve.c like this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    I cant believe i just read that post.... its like comparing rice wine to johnny walker blue label
    I know you like rice wine though
    Jas likes this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Rice wine is better than Johnny Walker.......in a stir fry
    kingsr and Jas like this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Well if the VTR isn't in the same ballpark I guess that only leaves the SVD to shit on the provari, luckily it does with telescopic battery adjustmeant and Variable wattage compared to umm... hype and a fancy design which resembles a dildo .
    Do you know de way 👺

Super Moderator
    He does have a good point.. Provape could go the way of Kodak..
    CMB, kingsr and The Gardener like this.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    He does have a good point.. Provape could go the way of Kodak..
    Got a Polaroid of that?
    gtadmin and The Gardener like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast